- Shows how many AI players are in each game. No display means that there are 0.
- Highlights lobbies in red to show that they have passwords. Left the * symbol in that does the same thing.
- Thanks to 'slurple' for the idea!
*Note: This is a User-Interface mod, so it doesn't require anyone else to have it installed.
1. Go to the folder where Demigod is installed. eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Demigod
2. Extract dgdata.zip to a folder called dgdata.
3. Rename dgdata.zip to something else. eg. dgdata2.zip
4. Rename the dgdata folder to dgdata.zip.
5. Copy Join.lua over the same file located at:
6. Now it should work, but remember: Rename the folder to something else and rename the zip file back to the original name before you install any new updates.
AI Player Display