Stardock is excited to release the v1.1 update to Elemental: Fallen Enchantress! Fallen Enchantress offers players an immersive new world to build or destroy as they try to conquer the land and its inhabitants, and has received some great reviews from sites like Game Informer, GamingOgre, the Escapist, and more!
This update includes many bug and balance fixes, and a huge focus on improving the AI.
Some highlights of this update:
- Massive improvements to the AI
- Big change to reduce memory usage in the late game
- AI vastly better at choosing technologies to research
- AI champions now care more about whether the city is defended well enough before leaving a city
- AI interacts more with players
Full changelog can be found here - https://forums.elementalgame.com/437594
Fallen Enchantress is available direct from its home page (www.fallenenchantress.com) as well as on Steam, GameStop, GamersGate and elsewhere. Current customers can download the update from http://download.stardock.com or via Steam if purchased there.
To learn more: