The problem is gone:
Okay, the solution is (under Windows XP):
- Backup all custom themes
- Uninstall WindowBlinds via Stardock Central (choose to delete all themes).
- Delete this folder: C:\Program Files\Stardock\Object Desktop\WindowBlinds
- Flush all files and folders located here: C:\Documents and Settings\your_user_name
- Open Stardock Central
- Go to Tools --> Settings --> Internet
- Refrest list
- Refrest XML Data
- Click ok
- Go to Tools and click on Check for Application Updates
- Uncheck Show pre-release versions
- Install WindowBlind 5.1
- Check Show pre-release versions
- Install WindowBlind 5.49t
For all default wB 4.xx themes, just install before wB 5.xx. Backup all themes. Uninstall, Reboot and install wB 5.1.xx + wB 5.49t.
Do not install wB 4.49t directly. ou are going to have this problem:
Uninstalled wrong build and installed wB 5.49t directly. After that, all my themes (cyclops, 5imple, buufos,... all new themes included for Vista build) are disappeared (empty folders)! Impossible to reinstall because wB 5.49t flush these themes under Windows XP after the installation via Stardock Central. Also, impossible to install wB 5.1x because Stardock Central show me only wB 5.50.017 or wB 5.49t RC1.