Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Teun-A-Roonius currently has 42 karma from 42 submissions. View karma Teun-A-Roonius has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 30, 2014 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Are building culture centers to counter red button really necessary? (Updated with replay) Seleuceia Cupcakes
Aug 24, 2014 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestions for SOASE 2 upsurper Very True
Aug 02, 2014 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestions for SOASE 2 furyofthestars
Aug 01, 2014 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestions for SOASE 2 axxo4 :)
May 10, 2014 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ships join wrong fleet triton1407
May 01, 2014 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Give flaks a weaker damage but with splash WOEaintME You showed him
Oct 04, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Feedback/Request] On Map Version 4 and the aspect of "Chance" harpo99999 spotting my typo
Aug 27, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion is causing ingame lore annoying Kodasa
Sep 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Crashes ezeltje299 Because he is awesome for trying to help :)
Sep 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I can't kill the Coronata... ARESIV EXACTLY!
Sep 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Bug: boarded ship wouldnt phase jump.... wbino Thanks....
Jul 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion is a RIPOFF! Codan Armada I am sorry, but that reply was just AWESOME! I laughed and laughed...and then while driving home from work, laughed some mroe. Cheers Teun....you are the BAMF of the day!
Jun 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Extremely Aggressive AI W1SE_9UY helping out a struggling player with advice. thanks!
Jun 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FAN Art for [ Sins Of A Solar Empire ] 2 axxo2 well 1 more to go and we will be equal in karma points :)
Jun 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. boshimi336 You killed cookies!
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. TheGeekishOne Cuz I don wanna give you karma
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. MayallCommunion This really put a smile on my face thank you so much!
May 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Advent ability, RESURRECTION, please help Vash_AMR Thx for this http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/421992/get;3129071
May 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Not Bug] No Game Replay Available gundamlit thank you for help
Apr 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Game won't load anymore sjdave Enjoyed the pragmatic response to my query
Apr 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Please stop AI using Superweapons boshimi336 A stand up guy I just happen to disagree with 33%-66% of the time when it comes to game mechanics. You're respectful as well, never give up trying to make the game what you want it to become. :-)
Apr 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums System Requirements easycomputerplayer Helpful
Apr 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums AI and Mines - Spam much? Erik Van Great answer
Apr 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile spacepilot na for a helpful answer to my question
Apr 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Game change SageWon Good Composure
Apr 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Warpeeg na For your help!
Apr 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile axxo2 na For your help!
Mar 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile gabriel-reisinger na for helping
Mar 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile NR2001 na Ohh, I dunno... *Whistles*
Mar 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile martox1 na For helping with a mod
Mar 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Game change RonLugge Good job 'explaining' the situation to that guy -- though I wish I could give you two Karma points, one of this post, and one for your next!
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Moons InvalidSN For the star breakdowns.
Feb 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Video preview of the updated Sins graphics engine InvalidSN I see you post a lot, and you are very helpful.
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Ben_Maxwell na Good Friend
Jan 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Boarding Party addin Idea G_Bison Karma to you for letting him know his a dick....
Jan 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Screen Shots for Rebellion:Gamespy Stant123 Good catch.
Dec 31, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Release Date? sbradfor Helpful
Nov 24, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Rebellion Concept Art Released ezeltje299 for the links
Nov 14, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Rebellion Concept Art Released lachlanp Oh Yeah
Nov 07, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Poll ZombiesRus5 spotting trolls.
Nov 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestions for Rebellion (no-fly zone and more) Coridane As you know, I'm new to the community, and you continue to help, so I definitely want to award a karma point. You are clearly a good player, but an even greater friend in the community. You have given me great feedback. Thank you.
Oct 14, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Land Based Combat? ZombiesRus5 Deserves Karma for this statement!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+