Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

doggu currently has 13 karma from 8 submissions. View karma doggu has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 30, 2012 Demigod Forums Golix and 'Most Dropped Games' statistic at opengames.asp Annon_ you made my day
Nov 08, 2011 Demigod Forums 's Profile barracus na for help with my problem
Aug 03, 2011 Demigod Forums 's Profile Maulkin na I know we dont see eye to eye. But I have seen you play. Fuck you are good! Impressive!
Jul 03, 2011 Demigod Forums The Updated Enhanced AI Mod Thread OMG_pacov Thanks for testing the AI mod!
Jun 29, 2011 JoeUser Forums The Updated Enhanced AI Mod Thread OMG_pacov Thanks for your feedback on the AI mod!
Jan 20, 2011 Demigod Forums Is there still any interest for a tournament? Neilo for the lols
Jan 17, 2011 Demigod Forums Can't Download OMG_pacov Thanks for helping a new player out! TY!
Sep 29, 2010 Demigod Forums The 2nd Demigod Community Tournament - Tourny Finances OMG_Jongalt26 Willingness to donate, thanks!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+