Stardock
RiddleKing currently has 32 karma from 31 submissions. View karma RiddleKing has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 13, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Coronata Titan slazinger so true
May 22, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes Oddski_Boddski EMPRAH
Apr 23, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Holy Trinity 2.0 fatalfugus7
Apr 05, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile MooMugger na MUST... GIVE... KARMA... MUST... SLAY... BRONY....
Mar 31, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile MooMugger na I hate Lord Brony. You must win the karma war against the asshat!!
Dec 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile tnewton80 na Advent info via PM
Sep 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What to do about trolls on ICO... Seleuceia Well said....well said.....
Aug 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Let's hear some positive feedback for 1.04 Seleuceia Well trolled...well trolled....
Jul 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes TerribleNate Well said Sir!
Jun 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. KrdaxDrkrun Riddle is the best troll
Jun 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Troll King: An Addition to "Mechalenin's Guide to Trolls" Ryat For being funny. Even if I do know you are doing just for the Karma. :P
May 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums To everybody who claims that comp stomps are for losers. GoaFan77 First time I see you making what I think is a serious post.
May 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I hate Advent Teun-A-Roonius The vagina face made me do it. ROFL!
May 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I hate Advent crisaron nice closing comment
May 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Red Button/Repulse both need a nerf. [Devs Watch this replay] MayallCommunion For not realising you are being equally stubborn and oblivious to the fact that in rebellion no one builds Javelis anymore tl;dr space ponies need a nerf.
May 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Fyrstar2002 na Karma pie to the face! Splat!
May 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Red Button/Repulse both need a nerf. [Devs Watch this replay] sareth01 good replies countering mayall :)
Apr 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Great news to players of Sins GoldenLegion Made me laugh,the idea of not Playing a game just to make someone loose 500 XD, nice one.
Apr 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Titans don't loose their level when killed MayallCommunion Always a joy to read your posts.
Apr 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Upload and Post Youtube Videos here of Beta 2: Advent KrdaxDrkrun Karma for the troll because he actually got results
Mar 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebel TEC is too powerful, can wait to see Vasari/ Advent. On to the Loyalists.... sareth01 Good response showing AM titan reliance. I hope the devs are watching.
Mar 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Culture overcoming Starbase protection on planets sareth01 for being funny and dumb
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Titan Sinperium Funny kudos sir.
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Titan xxSithLordxx i love it
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Advent Titan pictures look "meh" InvalidSN Lol. Think Different.
Feb 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sun and solar plasma extractor or solar well items. Mal_Reynolds For Watching Babylon 5
Feb 20, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Quantum Computing: One step closer Neilo nice link....ty!
Feb 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Qu4r na funny story
Feb 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why the vasari are going to be stupidly overpowered in rebellion. Teun-A-Roonius Funny response. That's the RiddleKing I like! :)
Dec 13, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modders MP Zone KrdaxDrkrun For being the worst troll ever
Dec 10, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Bad FPS on a very competant system willsor Helped with my bad fps problem
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+