Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

RiddleKing currently has 32 karma from 31 submissions. View karma RiddleKing has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 13, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Coronata Titan slazinger so true
May 22, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes Oddski_Boddski EMPRAH
Apr 23, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Holy Trinity 2.0 fatalfugus7
Apr 05, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile MooMugger na MUST... GIVE... KARMA... MUST... SLAY... BRONY....
Mar 31, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile MooMugger na I hate Lord Brony. You must win the karma war against the asshat!!
Dec 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile tnewton80 na Advent info via PM
Sep 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What to do about trolls on ICO... Seleuceia Well said....well said.....
Aug 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Let's hear some positive feedback for 1.04 Seleuceia Well trolled...well trolled....
Jul 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes TerribleNate Well said Sir!
Jun 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. KrdaxDrkrun Riddle is the best troll
Jun 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Troll King: An Addition to "Mechalenin's Guide to Trolls" Ryat For being funny. Even if I do know you are doing just for the Karma. :P
May 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums To everybody who claims that comp stomps are for losers. GoaFan77 First time I see you making what I think is a serious post.
May 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I hate Advent Teun-A-Roonius The vagina face made me do it. ROFL!
May 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I hate Advent crisaron nice closing comment
May 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Red Button/Repulse both need a nerf. [Devs Watch this replay] MayallCommunion For not realising you are being equally stubborn and oblivious to the fact that in rebellion no one builds Javelis anymore tl;dr space ponies need a nerf.
May 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Fyrstar2002 na Karma pie to the face! Splat!
May 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Red Button/Repulse both need a nerf. [Devs Watch this replay] sareth01 good replies countering mayall :)
Apr 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Great news to players of Sins GoldenLegion Made me laugh,the idea of not Playing a game just to make someone loose 500 XD, nice one.
Apr 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Titans don't loose their level when killed MayallCommunion Always a joy to read your posts.
Apr 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Upload and Post Youtube Videos here of Beta 2: Advent KrdaxDrkrun Karma for the troll because he actually got results
Mar 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebel TEC is too powerful, can wait to see Vasari/ Advent. On to the Loyalists.... sareth01 Good response showing AM titan reliance. I hope the devs are watching.
Mar 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Culture overcoming Starbase protection on planets sareth01 for being funny and dumb
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Titan Sinperium Funny kudos sir.
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Titan xxSithLordxx i love it
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Advent Titan pictures look "meh" InvalidSN Lol. Think Different.
Feb 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sun and solar plasma extractor or solar well items. Mal_Reynolds For Watching Babylon 5
Feb 20, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Quantum Computing: One step closer Neilo nice link....ty!
Feb 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Qu4r na funny story
Feb 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why the vasari are going to be stupidly overpowered in rebellion. Teun-A-Roonius Funny response. That's the RiddleKing I like! :)
Dec 13, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modders MP Zone KrdaxDrkrun For being the worst troll ever
Dec 10, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Bad FPS on a very competant system willsor Helped with my bad fps problem
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+