Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Free version system trey?

By on November 19, 2005 11:48:59 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

wyldstallyn...

Join Date 11/2005
is there any way to get the system tray so show up with the free version of object dock?
7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 19, 2005 3:03:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
Don't thnk so...... I believe that feature reqiures OD+.
November 19, 2005 4:34:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
It's really worth getting the plus version, but if you can't--you can try this docklet. Link

I'm not sure if it still works (I've had the plus version for a long time), but you might as well give it a try.
November 19, 2005 9:54:05 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
thanks, i don't want to buy object dock and not like it you know? so i want to try it out. i wanted to see how the system tray would act with it since for some reason if i had the task bar i can't get it back i need the system tray on objectdock. question though, for OD+ for the system tray, does it have to be in a tab or can i just have it on the bar or a separate bar just for the system tray?
November 19, 2005 9:58:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
hey that docklet works nicely, but only shows the active icons. can you guys answer my previous questions and answer this one. with OD+ does it show active and inacive icons for the system tray?
November 19, 2005 10:21:28 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
In OD+ the System tray can be on a tab or on a standard bar like you have in the shareware version. I personally have mine on a transparent zoomer bar all by itself. Mine shows all the system tray items. I beleve it inherits it's properties (show/hide)from the Windows system tray settings.
November 20, 2005 1:12:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
I personally have mine on a transparent zoomer bar all by itself.

Me too! Although I have it set with no zoom. I love being able to pick my own icons, and set it to the size I prefer..... no more tiny 16x16, ugly systray icons.

I believe it inherits it's properties (show/hide)from the Windows system tray settings.

Nope... you can't hide icons in the OD+ systray, which is fine with me.

November 20, 2005 9:54:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
sweet, thanks guy. i might buy this now.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+