Stardock

Free version system trey?

By on November 19, 2005 11:48:59 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

wyldstallyn...

Join Date 11/2005
is there any way to get the system tray so show up with the free version of object dock?
7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 19, 2005 3:03:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
Don't thnk so...... I believe that feature reqiures OD+.
November 19, 2005 4:34:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
It's really worth getting the plus version, but if you can't--you can try this docklet. Link

I'm not sure if it still works (I've had the plus version for a long time), but you might as well give it a try.
November 19, 2005 9:54:05 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
thanks, i don't want to buy object dock and not like it you know? so i want to try it out. i wanted to see how the system tray would act with it since for some reason if i had the task bar i can't get it back i need the system tray on objectdock. question though, for OD+ for the system tray, does it have to be in a tab or can i just have it on the bar or a separate bar just for the system tray?
November 19, 2005 9:58:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
hey that docklet works nicely, but only shows the active icons. can you guys answer my previous questions and answer this one. with OD+ does it show active and inacive icons for the system tray?
November 19, 2005 10:21:28 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
In OD+ the System tray can be on a tab or on a standard bar like you have in the shareware version. I personally have mine on a transparent zoomer bar all by itself. Mine shows all the system tray items. I beleve it inherits it's properties (show/hide)from the Windows system tray settings.
November 20, 2005 1:12:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
I personally have mine on a transparent zoomer bar all by itself.

Me too! Although I have it set with no zoom. I love being able to pick my own icons, and set it to the size I prefer..... no more tiny 16x16, ugly systray icons.

I believe it inherits it's properties (show/hide)from the Windows system tray settings.

Nope... you can't hide icons in the OD+ systray, which is fine with me.

November 20, 2005 9:54:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
sweet, thanks guy. i might buy this now.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+