Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Suggestion:

clarify that tabbed docks don't zoom

By on January 9, 2005 1:37:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Jellico

Join Date 01/2005
I've been using the freeware version +6 months and decided to go for the plus version on my HTPC. Tabs, flyouts, great!

Just a suggestion to the developer, you may want to make it clearer that you can EITHER have tabbed dock OR zooming docks, BUT tabbed docks don't zoom.

It was only after a fair amount of frustration, followed by disappointment that I realized this. Now, I can realize the rationale for this (though personally I would like tabbed docks to zoom - obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be posting) but instant frustration and disappointment are not the first impressions you want from customers especially when this can be clarified on the web site.

Just my two cents.
1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 9, 2005 3:17:48 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
The newest version of ObjectDock allows zooming for tabbed Docks, although it isn't as distinct as in the Zooming Docks.

Posted via WinCustomize Browser/Stardock Central
Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+