Stardock

cursorfx plus

By on September 4, 2015 5:00:45 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

shavonjwr1984

Join Date 04/2015

ive had cursorfx plus over several months [windows 8.1]with no problem but yesterday i downloaded a cursor from wc by the name of thedancebutterfly,i opened it in the edit panel to move the pointer from the middle of the butterfly [the head]  to the tip of the left wing bc it was awkward when trying to click on stuff.  i click save and apply but the pointer didn't change so i went to go on and "save as" and a message came up about format curxptheme & cursorfx so i changed and saved it,after doing that i tried applying it and it wont load along with all of my other cursors i have installed, they all load in preview but after clicking apply none of them will appear and also my windows default cursor is not visible and has no preview within the cursorfx control panel if someone knows what i did wrong your help and advice will be gladly appreciated i tried uninstall & reinstall rebooting my pc no luck, i miss my cursor of the woman i DL from WC i cant remember the name but she dances and does flips and grabs the edges when resizing 

8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 4, 2015 6:11:31 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Please copy the following into Windows Explorer and delete what ever is there.

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Stardock\CursorFX

Then open CursorFX and see that CursorFX package has been removed. If still there, delete it .    You should then be able to apply other cursors normally.

It is normal for the default cursor to have no preview.

September 4, 2015 7:13:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

, i miss my cursor of the woman i DL from WC i cant remember the name but she dances and does flips and grabs the edges when resizing

The only one I found close to that is this one. http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/cursorfx/2655/

September 5, 2015 2:39:55 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thank You thank You thank You sooo much!! IT WORKED! ive been  on it for 2days trying to resolve this issue and you have come to my  i am so honorably appreciative 

September 5, 2015 2:41:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

i found it thank You once again 

September 5, 2015 4:07:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

November 10, 2015 11:44:27 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Not sure where to post.   Win 8.1.  Upgraded CurFX to 2.16.  Can't find my Trail folder to put downloaded trails into.  Pulling my hair out.  Thanks

November 10, 2015 11:51:09 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting slinky1947,

Not sure where to post.   Win 8.1.  Upgraded CurFX to 2.16.  Can't find my Trail folder to put downloaded trails into.  Pulling my hair out.  Thanks

Try here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Stardock\CursorFX\Themes

March 16, 2016 4:30:10 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

cursor FX Cannot find the trails folder in windows 10

Not in C:\Users\Public\Documents\Stardock\CursorFX\Themes

I am just putting my trails without a folder in the Themes folder

but it doesn't open them in Cursor FX

Help!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000218   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+