Stardock

Any New News For Windows 10?

By on August 2, 2015 12:54:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Bravsunlov

Join Date 08/2005

Can anyone at Stardock let us know if there is even the slightest possibility of bringing SoundPackager back and for Windows 10?  Thanks so much for all you've done in the past and so many of us really loved switching sounds around making for a more complete and fun Windows Experience!

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 4, 2015 10:42:29 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

windows soundboard has changed in this release.theres some things that still exist some that don't.i guess it could still be done but sounds need to refocus where they go since they are no longer in original location

just like changing your boot logo can still be semi done using old hack methods but you wont like the results.they changed it so even if successful itll eventually crash you and youll have to reload windows

I tried this and I managed to use 8bootloader to get some premade ones I found on youtube to take,but since they aren't in the proper windows 10 format the boot logo will only show up when you restart and eventually it wont get to the login page/black screen of death

so you have to take into account nothing is being made until they feel its safe enough.windows doesn't normally want you to hack the megaverse.whitch in a way is what customizing is doing in microsofts eyes. no taking control of your system mister bad bad boy juju yaknow

August 4, 2015 10:43:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sorry, no news about SoundPackager and Windows 10 at this time.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+