Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

No response from support

By on April 4, 2013 3:35:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

sarahmeier

Join Date 04/2013

Yesterday I purchased Fences, and when I tried to activate my purchase, the system wont let me login. So I tried to reset my password, maybe I noted in incorrectly, but then the system says it is 'unable to find my account details'. This is going well - a program that is supposed to increase my efficiency has used up 1 hour of my time. So I send an email to support explaining my problem to which I receive an automated reply telling me if I send another email, I will be sent to the bottom of the priority list. This is so very clever of support - this now ensures I will not complain. But when I arrive in the office this morning, I see that I have still not received a reply. This is now what I would regard as bad service! Its my first experience with Stardock, and it has not gone well. I cant wait for more than 24 hours to receive a response about why your system is not working!! Either reply today, or refund my money. Not acceptable, really.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 4, 2013 3:51:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It´s been easter holidays & The guys at Support are probably trying to catch up, They are actually very good support.

Sit tight as they Will help you & you´ll see it was worth it. There´s no substitute for Stardock.

April 4, 2013 7:37:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

What is your ticket ID?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+