Stardock

Crashes,freezes,un-ending turns, oh my.....

By on September 23, 2012 11:59:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

tkobo

Join Date 02/2006

Been trying to see if those balance changes had any real effect,but the changes to stability have pretty much ruled out finding out for me.

The title says it all.Even saving after every single turn.I have reached a point fairly shallow into game time, where one of the three title occurrences occurs.Ive made over 20 attempts to get past this point,to no avail.

So, beta 6 ?

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 24, 2012 4:49:52 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

If you still have crashes, you should send your debug.err and dmp-file to Stardock. They are contained within a zip-file, that is (usually) created after a crash. You can find it in under C:\ProgrammData\Stardock\Elemental - Fallen Enchantress, if you are using Win7 or Vista, or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Stardock\Elemental - Fallen Enchantress, if you are still using XP. Just upload the zip-file to a file-hosting service, like Dropbox, and link to it in a post on the support forum with as much information about the circumstances of the crash as you can.

September 24, 2012 5:59:41 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The title says it all.

Not it doesn't. If you're still suffering from those things at this point you need to be much more thorough in reporting the issues. See this topic http://forums.elementalgame.com/415301 for more information.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+