Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Feature Requests: Small icons, modifier for WinKey

By on September 3, 2012 10:35:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

dennya

Join Date 05/2003

Start8 is awesome. Love it! 

Two feature requests, one's probably easy and one might not be doable...

1) Could you add a "Small Icons" option? That's how I run my Win 7 Start menu. Lets you have many more entries visible in the Start menu at once.

2) It would be cool if you could use a modifier key to choose between the Start8 Start menu and The-Interface-Formerly-Known-As-Metro. IE: If I hit Winkey, I get Start8, but if I hit Ctrl-Winkey, I get the Metro desktop.

Thanks much for this cool utility!

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 4, 2012 4:49:32 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Two features worth looking into.

October 8, 2012 12:56:11 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You have my vote for the small icons - I need the space and I need to see more.

October 8, 2012 6:08:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Small icons is already a feature.  Likewise ctrl-start button is an option as as the right hand winkey etc.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+