Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

I AM THE LAST SKILLED PLAYER OF SOASE, AND I CHALLENGE MECHA-LENIN

By on August 11, 2012 2:59:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HUMAN-LENIN

Join Date 08/2012
+1

I am the last skilled player of SOASE. I am very proud of my abilities to destroy everyone else, singleplayer or multiplayer.

The sole purpose of this post is for me to challenge "Mecha-Lenin" to a FIGHT TO DA DEATH.

Sincerely,

ZombehSanta

P.S. I dont like being banned from posting....

Locked Post 76 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 11, 2012 3:08:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Record it and post it on youtube.  I gotta see this.

August 11, 2012 4:46:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How small is a man/boy that needs to see HIS name in forum headings.........?

August 11, 2012 4:54:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Playing with yourself in public is so not cool...

August 11, 2012 4:54:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting wbino,
How small is a man/boy that needs to see HIS name in forum headings.........?

How small is a man writing shit like that on video game forum? Because video games are serious business.

Quoting ,

I am the last skilled player of SOASE. I am very proud of my abilities to destroy everyone else, singleplayer or multiplayer.

The sole purpose of this post is for me to challenge "Mecha-Lenin" to a FIGHT TO DA DEATH.

Sincerely,

ZombehSanta

P.S. I dont like being banned from posting....

That's really cute, but I dont play Sins anymore. I only occassionaly troll the forums. Even that probably not for too long now. I'm so stoned right now.

August 11, 2012 5:33:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I am so sorry to hear about your forfeiting or refusing the challenge of this match Lenin. I guess i win by default then!

-ZS

August 11, 2012 5:34:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If he does accept the match, i will make sure to record it at 60fps, max graphics and post it on youtube just for you.

August 11, 2012 6:50:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

August 11, 2012 8:17:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i hate bronys btw

August 11, 2012 8:24:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Mecha-Lenin was already bested by twenty-two Steam players on their first game, all the modders and a pre-schooler he baby sits for.  He has retreated now into his stony fortress of self-pitying solitude where he will slowly fade away....crushed and disheartened, never to be heard from again aside from a forumish whimper.

Rust in peace...again...Mecha-Lenin, rust in peace.

August 11, 2012 8:48:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

WHAT A FAILURE

August 11, 2012 9:07:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting HUMAN-LENIN,
i hate bronys btw

August 11, 2012 9:10:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

NO YOU WILL NEVER I PROMISE YOU EVIL MESSED UP MIND OF A BRONY.

August 11, 2012 10:08:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

More like least.

August 11, 2012 10:21:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

My Little Pony! I need my shotgun   They gonna Die!

August 11, 2012 10:33:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Does anyone besides me notice the similarity between Mecha and Human Lenin?  I think they are the same person.

Maybe he is Mecha-Lenin by night and mild mannered Human-Lenin by day.

August 11, 2012 10:55:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinperium,
Does anyone besides me notice the similarity between Mecha and Human Lenin?  I think they are the same person.

Maybe he is Mecha-Lenin by night and mild mannered Human-Lenin by day.

Maybe Mecha got another copy of Trinity and is now trolling us with two accounts.

August 11, 2012 10:59:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Maybe, maybe, but how can you prove it?

August 11, 2012 11:03:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting HUMAN-LENIN,
Maybe, maybe, but how can you prove it?

I can't. And this is how I feel about it.

August 11, 2012 11:04:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Therefore,

August 11, 2012 11:06:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I WILL RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND PISS ON YOUR BRAINS WHILE I FEED YOUR KIDNEYS AND GALL BLADDER TO YOUR STUPID LITTLE PONIES AS THEY'RE SUFFERING IN THEIR OWN TYPE OF HELL, THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE

August 11, 2012 11:18:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He is Mecha-Lenin!

August 11, 2012 11:25:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Proof Please.

August 11, 2012 11:31:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting HUMAN-LENIN,
Proof Please.

You tell us, going by your avatar, your a few hours old....

User Information
Nick Name:
Mecha-Lenin
Member Number:

User Profile
Activity Stats
Last Active:
July 16, 2012 8:36 PM
( Offline )

Nick Name:
HUMAN-LENIN
Member Number:

User Profile
Activity Stats
Last Active:
August 11, 2012 2:52 PM
( Offline )
August 11, 2012 11:56:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wait...it says Mecha-Lenin is "genderless" and this person is clearly an older man.

I always wondered if Mecha-Lenin was really genderless.

August 12, 2012 12:11:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Join us in SOASE:Rebellion and you shall find many pros :}

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000844   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+