Stardock

Can't activate

By on August 8, 2012 10:14:52 AM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

LiberalCapi...

Join Date 09/2008

Hi there. As you can see, I am a long standing member of this site, and bought a retail CD copy of TPM 2008 when it came out four years ago. Recently, I've contracted election fever all over again and would like to replay the old game with all the candidates and features added in the updates. However, I can't seem to activate the game on Impulse or GameStop or Stardock Central, nor can I track down the 1.5 patch anywhere on the internet.

Can someone from the dev team or Stardock support please help me? I can provide my CD key and if you could assist me I might even show my appreciation by picking up the new game.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 8, 2012 10:30:17 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Your best bet would be to contact support@stardock.com with your serial number and any email addresses you may have used in the past to register it, and we should be able to help you out.

August 8, 2012 11:47:24 AM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

Quoting Rosco_P,
Your best bet would be to contact support@stardock.com with your serial number and any email addresses you may have used in the past to register it, and we should be able to help you out.

Cheers mate, will do.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+