Stardock

HELP PLEASE>> I cannot connect to the site to register

By on August 4, 2012 1:40:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

ronaldamackey

Join Date 07/2012

I have just purchased Object Desktop with all the bell and it will not connect to the servers, can anyone tell me how to set up Impulse's proxy so that i may enter my serial numbers and enjoy my purchase??!!

7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 4, 2012 1:56:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

We're not using Impulse anymore, ronaldmackey. That's why you're having problems.

You can download here: https://store.stardock.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/myaccount/products and save your installers (wherever you wish).

Or, (better) use SDC. Download here, and it should install, update and detect your software and help you get registered: 

http://www.stardock.com/stardockcentral/

August 4, 2012 1:59:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

If you purchased Stardock products you may want to try and login with your account here Stardock Systems Inc.

try to login with your account there... support is also offered via IRC ( support tab ) 
If it still does not work you will have to contact Stardock support via email ( support@stardock.com ) it may take till monday since support isn´t available at the weekend 
Best of luck

Edit: That Doc is blazing fast  

August 4, 2012 2:04:49 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Just closer, my friend.

August 4, 2012 2:17:15 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

If you are a returning customer who used Impulse to install originally, you will need to uninstall everything ODNT with Impulse first before installing the ODNT apps.  Scrtatch this part as it is no longer possible. If you have Stardock or other games through it, you will need to keep what is now GameStop. If not, it can be uninstalled.

If not, may I ask what led you to beleive you needed Impulse for ODNT? Is there still information somewhere that states this?  If so, a link will help.

Impulse has been defunct for a while now and if that is the case, it should be updated. 

/End Rosco_P impersonation.

August 4, 2012 2:22:04 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You don't have to use Impulse, Wiz. You can use the zapper. *Just make sure your subscription is up to date or you will lose your SD software*

http://sd.stardock.com/mike/apps/odnt_zapper.exe 

August 4, 2012 2:27:13 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Actually Doc, as I edited above, GameStop/Impulse can no longer be used for that purpose. The zapper is a good choice, but it will not work on everything.

August 4, 2012 3:50:22 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Zubaz and Rosco_P have said that it does, Wiz... 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000641   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+