Stardock

ZOOM ZOOM I Fly

By on August 3, 2012 2:19:21 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

mrs_starkers

Join Date 09/2006
+526

Yes people's I am flying away leaving starkers (aka Mark) at home all by his little lonesome , I will be flying to Perth Western Australia on the 17th this month to see my Nephew  who I haven't seen in 20+ years and too meet his wife for the first time. I am looking forward to it   I will be gone maybe 2 or 3 weeks, then in October I am flying to Tasmania to see my beautiful daughter and  my 3 beautiful grand kids wow a busy year and  a few weeks to come  WOOOTWOOOT yeah can't hardly wait, the break will do me good and then I can flash off my new look. .... and as some of you know I have joined a gym, I just want to share my progress so far, this is my first weigh in since starting in February it was taken on .06.13.12, weight 250.9, waist 114.5 cm, Hip 131 cm,

now the second  weigh in is at  8.1.12, weight 233.7, waist 103.5 and hips 128.5... at first I didn't think it was working, but it is and I am HAPPY!!!, I hope I can loose more before I go away oh  how wonderful that would be

16 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 3, 2012 4:47:00 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You are awsome !! Keep up the great work. I admire you for your ambition and determination. You are a woman of great character. I wish you well in your journeys and may God keep you safe.   -- Ace --

August 3, 2012 6:02:11 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You are an inspiration mrs starkers. I hope that all you strive for comes true. That'll give starkers a big boost in the happy department. Not to mention yourself. Keep up the good work. 

August 3, 2012 6:15:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Shaunna... you're doing it just right, and I'm proud of you!. 

I want you to have a totally grand time with the family in Taz, and if you have time, please update us all. Also, please relay my "'allo!" to the family.

To Mark... no worries about you, mate. Good on ya for sending the Missus!

August 3, 2012 8:54:56 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting AceMatrix,
You are awsome !! Keep up the great work. I admire you for your ambition and determination. You are a woman of great character. I wish you well in your journeys and may God keep you safe. -- Ace --

Thanks Ace

Quoting Uvah,
You are an inspiration mrs starkers. I hope that all you strive for comes true.

I am sure it will Uvah, thanks mate

Quoting DrJBHL,
Shaunna... you're doing it just right, and I'm proud of you!.

I want you to have a totally grand time with the family in Taz, and if you have time, please update us all. Also, please relay my "'allo!" to the family.

I sure will doc, I am so wrapped with how much  weight  I have lost, I am nearly at my goal weight  altho I do have a way to go, but by Christmas time I should be there [e digicons]:')[/e]

August 3, 2012 11:50:27 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

your doing better than me love...

my war with the scales this month went like this...

lost 2kg..

next week.. put on 9 grams  arughghhghghgh!!!!!!!! (the fustrated argh!! is because i literally flogged my body with walking, and i gain?? i fucking gain?? yeah right...... wasnt impressed. Andrew said it was muscle gain... i still wasnt impressed with myself.

lost 5 grams..  sheesh...okay, at least it isnt a gain, keep going. just keep going you old bitch.

lost 3 grams... ugh, better than gaining i think...

my mind is screaming at me to get to 95kg.... but my body fat just wont listen... LOL

but no matter, i have a secret war tactic for this .... bran flakes for breaky, no effing lunch and have a nice dinner...

sounds stupid, but cutting back on food is the only thing that makes my body tick to lose weight, and moderate exercise,, my body obviously didnt like walking 8km a day ...felt good mentally though.... hell yeah.

currently 107kg and dying to get to 95kg.

August 3, 2012 12:23:43 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Vampothika,
currently 107kg and dying to get to 95kg.

aww  I know that frustration lol,  it  turns to muscle then you start to looses the weight that is what I was told at Kambu medical center  they are fantastic there and anyone can go  and use their services too  that is so great thumbs up to those great people  and they even pick me up and drop me home again  all free of charge I love going there at Kambu

August 3, 2012 7:05:54 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting mrs_starkers,
I am so wrapped

You probably should be so 'rapt'.... Spell checker ....

August 3, 2012 7:23:04 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Or... 'wrapped up'.... which you shall be in little boy, daughter, son-in-law and sister arms, quite soon!  

August 3, 2012 8:10:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,
Or... 'wrapped up'.... which you shall be in little boy, daughter, son-in-law and sister arms, quite soon!

yes thats the one doc hehehe

August 3, 2012 8:13:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I've never been to Perth [or WA] ....never even been to Tassie [and yet I'm a Tasmanian].  I've been to more places in the US than I have been to in Oz....

August 3, 2012 8:18:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

First, congrats on your accomplishment.

Second,regarding your flight. You may want to take a look up front in that plane.  There's this certain pilot.........

http://forums.wincustomize.com/412206        Happy Landings!

August 4, 2012 12:08:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Wizard1956,
Second,regarding your flight. You may want to take a look up front in that plane. There's this certain pilot..

um!! er!!!,  now can I change my mind ....... thanks mate I feel so happy  with myself

August 14, 2012 2:13:13 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I got 3 nights left omg I can't wait , lol .... I was talking to my niece  today on the phone she is very excited and  can't wait for me to get there

August 16, 2012 8:48:00 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

well the day has come  I fly out of Brisane,  I fly at 8.30pm aest  and arrive at Western Australia at 11.55pm  wow  I can't believe the day has come  I am taking my camera so I hope to have plenty of Pics  I have a long day ahead of me hmmmmmm what to do  with the time. I know I should do some form of house work before I leave I haven't seen my Nephew Dale in 20 years and I can't wait too see him.  I will be back on the 16th of September  I may be able to use their computer as well so I will be able to drop in from time to time

August 16, 2012 9:05:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You don't have to worry about WC, or housework.

Make sure you've packed all the stuff you need, as well as the presents for the monsters darlings.

August 16, 2012 9:55:04 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,
You don't have to worry about WC, or housework.

Make sure you've packed all the stuff you need, as well as the presents for the monsters darlings.

I got a phone call this morning from Dale's wife angie  saying no more sleeps lol she is so excited just like a little kid  we both were lol You get that when you haven't seen someone in 20 years and I have never met angie I have only seen her in photos its going to be great. then I will be home on the 16th September and saving to go to Tasmania to see the monsters, darling grand kids  Mia_Rose will be 1 in October I am going  to see them for her birthday

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000546   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+