Stardock.com ‚Äč

The Future of Phase Cannons and Pulse Waves

By on July 18, 2012 7:54:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Volt_Cruelerz

Join Date 06/2008
+89

If I may, devs, would you mind mentioning what your plans are for these weapons are?  They seemed to have been removed rather hastily, so I'm hoping that they will return, but is there any word on what the plan is for these things?

I'm personally hoping that they'll return with the PW's getting affected by either wave or pulse research and PC's getting some sort of unique functionality.

Just wondering if you guys wouldn't mind mentioning what your plans were regarding these things..

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 18, 2012 8:02:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Bet you anything they are joining the ranks of unused weapon types. Which is great for modders.

July 18, 2012 11:29:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Phase Cannons are cool though...  [e digicons]:'([/e]

July 19, 2012 9:08:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What did they get replaced with?

July 19, 2012 5:03:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Phase Cannons -> Phase Missiles

Pulse Waves -> Waves (IIRC)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+