Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Labels Misbehaving

Doc on top - Labels not

By on July 16, 2012 10:14:17 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

WandaJo

Join Date 01/2008
+1

The labels associated with each shortcut do not display on top with the rest of the dock if there is a window in the way (e.g., full screen app).

In the image below, my cursor was over the Outlook icon.  My background is a deskscape (above) and the window is below showing that the test is layered below the window but the doc is on top.  Thanks for any insight.

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 16, 2012 7:02:14 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It's working now.  Not sure why because I rebooted twice before, but thanks for being there anyway.

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+