Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Adjusting the UI for 2560x1600

Zoom levels, icons and ships

By on July 3, 2012 10:30:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

newkutro

Join Date 02/2010

I am playing the game on a monitor with 2560x1600 resolution. The game looks stunning, however there are a few quirks that may need to be adjusted.

One particular one is the distance at which ships appear as icons. At that resolution, it appears that ships switch to icons too "early" when zooming out. Ships are still quite large, and are replaced with icons that are significantly smaller then actual ship size as it appears on screen.

I do have the option to turn off icons all together, but then all kinds of other icons needed for playing at system zoom mode and higher zoom levels difficult.

Is there a way to adjust at which zoom level ships switch to icons? I would love to change that and leverage the extra screen space.

0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+