Stardock

They wont like these!

By on July 1, 2012 6:10:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

MaxP7799

Join Date 03/2008

the Sivuskras Ruiner aka vasari minelaying ship.

That is all.

14 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 1, 2012 6:24:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

There are some good lines in the game.

July 1, 2012 6:34:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
There are some good lines in the game.

Advent

July 1, 2012 6:39:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Rovert10,

Quoting Ryat, reply 1There are some good lines in the game.

Advent

All will be revealed... what are your desires? Yeah I'm thinking the fleet of sex toys wasn't on accident.

July 3, 2012 12:04:06 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting GoaFan77,

Quoting Rovert10, reply 2

Advent

All will be revealed... what are your desires? Yeah I'm thinking the fleet of sex toys wasn't on accident.
All will be revealed... what are your desires? Yeah I'm thinking the fleet of sex toys wasn't on accident. [/quote]

Well, I always thought half was that and the other half was pissed off old lady.

July 3, 2012 2:05:36 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting gladiatormaster87,
Quoting GoaFan77, reply 3
Quoting Rovert10, reply 2

Advent

Well, I always thought half was that and the other half was pissed off old lady.[/quote]

GROSS

July 3, 2012 4:45:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Advent reminds me of Honored Matres from the new Dune novels.

July 3, 2012 4:54:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SemazRalan,
Advent reminds me of Honored Matres from the new Dune novels.

Yeah, a lot of the Advent lore seems inspired from Dune. Desert homeworld, hallucinogenic spices, female dominated cults, you name it.

July 3, 2012 8:22:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

At least Stardock left out old women making sexual threats.

"Once you've had raisins, you never go back to grapes."

"Age is just a number, so stop counting my wrinkles/chin-whiskers/moles... ."

"The older the berry, the sweeter the juice."

July 3, 2012 8:52:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SemazRalan,
At least Stardock left out old women making sexual threats.

"Once you've had raisins, you never go back to grapes."

"Age is just a number, so stop counting my wrinkles/chin-whiskers/moles... ."

"The older the berry, the sweeter the juice."

I think I just gagged a little bit.

July 4, 2012 4:50:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do you know these merry moments when you wish to get a heart attack? Oh my, I almost wrote stroke *shudder*

July 4, 2012 4:57:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

RANGE LOCKED IN

Now where is Carbon?????

July 8, 2012 10:16:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting some interesting guy of old: 

"Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.”

Not EXACTLY the common view today, I guess.

July 8, 2012 10:21:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

nvm

July 9, 2012 1:19:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dafug?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001047   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+