Stardock.com ‚Äč

[Bug] - Vasari SB and Locked teams in v1.03 not working

By on June 29, 2012 6:38:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Howdidudothat

Join Date 04/2008
+34

For jumping Vasari Rebel SB, the antimatter removal and HP removal seem to linger in the gravity well after the SB has left.

For locked teams, they don't seem to work.  When NewPlayer left, my new AI teammate waged war on me, even though the teams were locked.

If you need the saved game, let me know.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 29, 2012 10:25:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

For jumping Vasari Rebel SB, the antimatter removal and HP removal seem to linger in the gravity well after the SB has left.

For some reason it's not been fixed yet. It's been reported a few times now atleast.

Issue is the main destabilize buff doesn't have a finish condition and the target buffs check to see if the Starbase has it's main buff which doesn't expire until it dies.

Solution appears to be adding a finish condition of EnterHyperspace on the main periodic buff.

For locked teams, they don't seem to work.  When NewPlayer left, my new AI teammate waged war on me, even though the teams were locked.

This started with the last major Diplomacy release when they revamped relationships. I'd like locked to go back to locked teams regardless if a human player leaves.

June 29, 2012 10:51:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting ZombiesRus5,
This started with the last major Diplomacy release when they revamped relationships. I'd like locked to go back to locked teams regardless if a human player leaves.

Agreed.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+