Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

GameSpot Reviews Sins: Rebellions–Gives 8.5 out of 10!

By on June 29, 2012 2:06:26 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Island Dog

Join Date 06/2003
+616

GameSpot has posted their review of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and gave it an 8.5 out of 10!

“Rebellion puts a nice capper on the Sins of a Solar Empire franchise. While this is an excellent game, with loads of new options and an incredible amount of tactical depth”

Read the full review at GameSpot.

http://www.gamespot.com/sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion/reviews/sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion-review-6384904/

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 4, 2012 7:16:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

only -1.5 for bugs, crashes, poorly delivered features? 

July 5, 2012 3:47:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, lately this stuff seems pretty common in the assorted press. Or it is im just waking up to it for the first time? Looking into forums and seeing what people write, seems to be way more accurate then any of these so called "reviews".

This is my impressions and the very reason which is why i dont give a damn about those magazines anymore.

Latest laugher for me was ME3. No mention of the ending in those magazines aswell.

Altho i gotta say for the price point for a newcomer Rebellion does rather well. There is much worth you can pick up out there for way more. And overall 8.5 seems fine to me.

Altho for owners of Trinity, at that price point it is right now, i would rate it 3, maybe 4.

Apparently Ironclad learned nothing from CD Projekt Red, has been completly sleeping or otherwise busy.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+