1. Nano-leech: Not ever should you attack the Kultorask with frigates, now even less so. Take capitals instead so it can't heal and now the poor buggers don't lose their antimatter anymore, too. That thing could keep any ship indefinitely drained...
2. SB jumping is a t8 military research already.
3. Destabilization is dealing damage instead of flatout removing hull so it is mitigated by armor. A Orkulus at the desirable level of defensive upgrades takes only around 15% damage instead which is easily regenerated by the time its shields go down.
4. I would prefer any solution that makes you chose between mobility and maximum combat capability over any sort of debuff/fleet supply solution.
I give you the benefit of doubt that you are trolling and not just colossally stupid.
1. If wasari can have infinitely scaling nanoleach, can i has infinitely scaling malice back plox nao?
Irony is, ofcourse, that this titan is least of the unbalances. Comparing to orkulus rex, this seems balanced and tame...
...Which leads me to the point number2.
t8 non prerequisite military tech that can be rushed in 15 min or under depending how lucky you are with neutrals.
Mind you i can start building starbase as at t2 to guard my arse, and upgrade it as i build up labs and scout rush the fuck out of neutrals. Then at t8 *BING*, it magically turns from beefy de-ffencive weapon to o-ffensive weapon comparable to lvl 6 titan. Can you spot the imbalance here or do i need to color it pink for you using the crayons you have up your nose?
Oh, and pray tell me, what is the "solution" that can balance out something that can be build at every gravity well without any fleet support, and then move around? What is acceptable trade off from "mobility" that you pay in firepower?
How far you need to nerf something that can be crapped out en masse for no upkeep cost penalties to the vasari spamming them?
I have played games as vasari where i had lvl 1 fleet, eco spot with best eco in map and still was fielding more firepower on field than any one who had maxed fleet upgrades...
This thing starts unbalanced, but it also scales to infinity so yeah. How do you balance something that scales to infinity?