Stardock.com ‚Äč

Missing Documentation...Please Help!

By on June 26, 2012 6:14:13 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

jeli2657

Join Date 06/2012

Hello.

I used to play the original GalCiv2 a few years ago, and a few days ago saw that it was available on Steam so decided to buy it again. I guess I'm getting the Ultimate Edition which includes 2 expansion packs. However, unfortunately Steam does not distsribute any documentation with the game, and I'm not sure what the new features/buttons are in the new version.

I did a google search for GalCiv2 Manual and was directed to a support manual on this website, but it's for the original GalCiv2, not the ultimate edition.

I tried searcing my Steamapps/galciv2 folder for any support docs but couldn't find any.

Can someone please tell me where I can find a manual for the Ultimate Edition? There are things that are new to me that I would like to know about, like on the New Game screen there are new options that didn't used to be there. And now apparently there are Dread Lord pirates in a regular game that will randomly attack all the players (and they are super powerful too!). How do I disable that!?

Thanks much!!

Jesse

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 27, 2012 8:48:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+