Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Missing Documentation...Please Help!

By on June 26, 2012 6:14:13 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

jeli2657

Join Date 06/2012

Hello.

I used to play the original GalCiv2 a few years ago, and a few days ago saw that it was available on Steam so decided to buy it again. I guess I'm getting the Ultimate Edition which includes 2 expansion packs. However, unfortunately Steam does not distsribute any documentation with the game, and I'm not sure what the new features/buttons are in the new version.

I did a google search for GalCiv2 Manual and was directed to a support manual on this website, but it's for the original GalCiv2, not the ultimate edition.

I tried searcing my Steamapps/galciv2 folder for any support docs but couldn't find any.

Can someone please tell me where I can find a manual for the Ultimate Edition? There are things that are new to me that I would like to know about, like on the New Game screen there are new options that didn't used to be there. And now apparently there are Dread Lord pirates in a regular game that will randomly attack all the players (and they are super powerful too!). How do I disable that!?

Thanks much!!

Jesse

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 27, 2012 8:48:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+