Stardock

Fun TR campaign

By on June 24, 2012 10:35:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

jacobyent

Join Date 06/2012

So I got sins way back when it came out but I only ever played single player and I never updated it. So I finally had some time and I got back into sins and decided to buy rebellion. I want to start a massive TEC rebellion campaign where I fight all the races and explore all the new content. So I'm looking for advice on ai settings, victory conditions(what's fun), and a way to arrange the worlds and stars. 

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 25, 2012 12:00:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Normal is max intelligence with no extras thrown in. A medium map (about 50 - 70 planets) with one star will get things exciting quickly, add in another star or two to slow things down if you wish.

June 25, 2012 12:24:27 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So on normal will the ai make titans and star bases?

June 25, 2012 1:54:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It should. Depending on the stance.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+