Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

how to register Demigod after shopping at Steam

STEAM

By on June 18, 2012 2:07:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ChekTM

Join Date 05/2009

Hi! I've bought Demigod at Steam. But I can't register and play it.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 18, 2012 9:27:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Зарегистрируй стим-версию тут https://services.stardock.net/accounts/registerproduct.aspx

July 25, 2012 9:11:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

My nephew got the game registered using the above link and that part works.  When we go to Steam he inputs his registration information and product key.  Then the registration window just spins a blue circle infinitely.  

What do we need to do to get past the blue spinning circle?

July 29, 2012 1:14:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

http://forums.demigodthegame.com/414489

Visit that link, it has the solution in the thread posted by official stardock support (I believe). Once you've downloaded their recommended file and extracted it to the location as per instructed, I found running "Register Demigod.bat" was what worked for me.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000484   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+