Stardock.com ‚Äč

Small scout bug in Rebellion

By on June 12, 2012 3:24:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Elrosh

Join Date 02/2008
+6

Just started a 2v2 on a random map, set scouts to auto explore, upon reach a worm hole the scout tried to auto explore straight to the other end and started to fly straight to it, the long way, no phase lanes or nothing. Good thing I caught it before it got too far.

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 12, 2012 4:08:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

did you research wormhole transit? because if not then thats why it took the long route.

June 12, 2012 5:55:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It was the very start of the game, nothing was researched, and it flew through space, not taking any phase lanes or use the worm hole, it would of taken it like a hour to get to the other worm hole.

June 12, 2012 10:20:27 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

bahaha i don't know then. i'm guessing bug.

June 12, 2012 10:23:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

See if you can get a repeat and save the game. Then zip the saved game and send it to the devs so they can squash it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001328   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+