Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Stardock Central issues

Issues with installing WindowFX 5 and with unwarned auto-restart

By on June 6, 2012 3:01:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thyrion_

Join Date 09/2010

Hello everyone !

My first post here...
I first would like to say that Stardock's softwares have really increased in performance and stability, I really like them.

However, there are some disappointments I really hate to find in great applications like them - and here I am, talking about Stardock Central.
A few minutes ago, I was working on a project, and I saw a small Stardock Central window openning randomly, then close, and everything close and the system restart. (Greatfully I saved everything before it happened...)
This a thing I hate in Windows softwares : auto-restarting updates. I don't if it was for an update though, but it really annoyes me.

So just a word to sum up : Please never set any updates to automatic to default.
If it's a bug, then I hope you'll fix it.

And I just add a second point : Stardock Central crashed each time I wanted to install WindowFX 5.
So I installed it manually.

Thank you for having read my message.

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 6, 2012 3:25:35 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Please contact support@stardock.com

I'd love to gather some data to see what happened and how to prevent it.

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+