Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Using Cursor XP graphics in FX

By on June 5, 2012 9:00:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

boofus

Join Date 05/2001

Just finally upgraded to FX (from CursorXP) after years of waiting.   Nice interface, but they removed some things that I liked; the trails thing is not as powerfull (follower missing for one thing) as it was......  The script thing is nice, but should be a lot more comprehensive.

For example I notice that when selecting the builtin ghost trail, parameter sliders become available to adjust certain items.  'twould be nice if user created trails had that kind of versatility  (or did I miss something, and it IS there somewhere)?

Finally I tried to import some graphics (.png files from the trails directory in CursorCP) to use as a user created trail in FX.  Didn't work;  image follows cursor around, but NEVER erases.  Screen slowly fills up with images of the .png as you drag the mouse around.  Anyone else noticed this??

Thanks

B F

0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+