Stardock

how do you download?

By on June 3, 2012 7:17:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

kj660111

Join Date 04/2008

How do you even download your games?  Is my windows blocking something?  Under I see only my games with serial numbers and a link to the gamestop app....

https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products

None of my products show up in the gamestop app and the digital copies of entrenchment and rebellion I downloaded are not even showing up under my games. 

Gamestop stopped letting me update the games and I tried to reinstall but now I'm locked out of using any of the sins games I previuosly purchased. 

I swear I will never buy another game from gamestop as long as I live - none of these problems happened when I used impulse...

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 3, 2012 7:48:20 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

We're still in the process of getting the individual products up for direct download and on SDC, but if you mail support@stardock.com they may be able to help. Otherwise, you will need to work with GameStop support to correct any Impulse registration issues.

Also note that none of the previous games are needed for Rebellion (it is standalone and uses Steam), so this won't affect it in any way.

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+