Stardock

Patch Notes are today correct?

By on May 1, 2012 10:57:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

MayallCommu...

Join Date 09/2011
+21

Correct:o? Just wondering I could of swore they came in the mornings. Just me being anxious for the Vasari(possibly being out today)

13 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 1, 2012 11:17:05 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They did say there was supposed to be a patch this week, as always I'm sure this is all subject to change.

May 1, 2012 12:04:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I thought they said that the patch in a weeks time (of the latest patch) would just be additional bug fixes etc.

May 1, 2012 12:08:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I wouldnt count on Vasari today.

May 1, 2012 12:38:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i think there is more chance to see them tomorrow.

May 1, 2012 1:01:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

vasari ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

May 1, 2012 1:03:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SithLordAJ,
vasari ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

I hate you

May 1, 2012 1:52:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I could be wrong, but this is just .81.  I count on patch .90 to introduce Vasari.

May 1, 2012 2:01:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

When did we get a patch? My steam client hasn't updated Sins Rebellion yet, and in-game I'm still on Beta 0.80.3xxx.

It would be rather nice if we got the Vasari. 

May 1, 2012 2:05:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

yarrrrrrrr were be me patch!11

May 1, 2012 2:17:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Here's hoping they are adding vasari this patch, so maybe it got pushed back a few days if it doesn't happen today.

May 1, 2012 3:53:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Vasari and/or ART buffs would be awesomesauce.

May 1, 2012 4:17:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It won't be vasari, not yet, more bug fixes, balancing and other fun stuff.

May 1, 2012 6:47:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think it will be. ^^

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000875   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+