Stardock

My (now regular) Appeal

By on April 22, 2012 11:28:56 AM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

DrCorday

Join Date 03/2003

Please, please let us step through each state results one by one! I like some suspense with the end of the election! 

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 22, 2012 11:48:04 PM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

Voting should be more real in the political machine. Some polls should be open while others are starting to be counted. The electoral votes and the popular vote could be counted gradually while it would appear your predicted number of EVs. That would give us lots of suspense, specially in a close race...

June 12, 2012 2:18:13 PM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

Suggestion:  Simulating the returns coming in through the different time zones would be neat or some kind of newscast going through it, but for 7 bucks I know if its like PM 2008 I have already come out ahead.  I love the last one and I think I am going to love this one too.  Keep up the good work gentlemen and ladies (and transgender and gender-neutral people as well) that do what you do. 

October 14, 2012 3:30:14 PM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

I think all of you, developers, should take a look at our sugestions  because they would enhance a lot this wonderfull game!

October 17, 2012 4:48:25 AM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

I think debates would be a GREAT addition!

October 18, 2012 11:34:07 AM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

Quoting MrDevil077,
I think debates would be a GREAT addition!

That isn't an easy implementation though, programming it in, art for the set, scripts for the candidates and results

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000625   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+