Stardock

Cant finish the Titan

By on April 11, 2012 3:44:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Timmaigh

Join Date 05/2009
+37

Anyone ran into similar issue? Its Advent Loyalist Titan and its construction seems to stop, once it reaches the "head", lets say 4/5 of the titans height, only the halo part remains unfinished. It happened to me once, i thought its the lack of resources - it would not restart, once i had enough. So i resetted the construction and let it build again....and it seems to stop at the same place again! Bit frustrated now... 

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 11, 2012 3:52:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Did your military labs get destroyed? Sounds like you didn't have the last titan tech for whatever reason.

April 11, 2012 5:10:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting GoaFan77,
Did your military labs get destroyed? Sounds like you didn't have the last titan tech for whatever reason.

Yup, that was it. Pirates destroyed one of my labs and i overlooked it. Thanks for suggestion. 

April 11, 2012 6:41:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

did u not have the last tech done? cuz i have had my labs destroyed several time after i had all the techs done and still finished the titan

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000468   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+