Stardock.com ‚Äč

Small glitch with e-mail survey

By on February 27, 2012 11:09:25 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Butternine

Join Date 06/2010

Hello!  I recently filled out a survey sent out by your company.  I just wanted to let you know that question number 8 regarding what social networking I use doesn't allow you to continue the survey unless you check one of the options (Google +, Twitter, Facebook, etc).

Hard to believe as it is, I don't use any of them, but I checked Google + just to make the script happy. 

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 27, 2012 11:28:22 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Huh?

February 28, 2012 12:39:18 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I received an e-mail from Stardock with a survey as I'm sure many people did.  I was just letting them know that there was a small glitch.  No big deal. 

I realize it's probably a bit late to change anything with the survey and I apologize if I wasted anybody's time and forum space with this topic.  I just thought they'd like to know about any problem, no matter how small. 

February 28, 2012 1:51:58 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

+1 to Butternine.

Asking for accurate information then forceing a incorrect answer does seem counter productive to do a 2011 Customer Satisfaction Survey.

Though the question about "future development platforms should stardock focus on" should have the option "I do not care". or "surprise me".

February 28, 2012 5:22:25 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I agree, I don't use any of the Social Networking platforms. And equally, I don't really want to see Stardock focussing on other platforms, I'm a PC gamer and I would rather they continue to make high quality PC games rather than trying to branch off onto other consoles.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+