Stardock

Object Desktop not does not show up in My Downloads

By on February 25, 2012 6:24:20 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

jballard88

Join Date 02/2012

I bought object desktop about a half-hour ago, but it has not shown up in My Downloads yet.

My bank account has been charged for the purchase, but I did not receive any type of confirmation from Stardock.

Should I have received a confirmation email from Stardock, or does it usually take this long to process the purchase?

Thanks

15 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 25, 2012 6:43:19 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Usually it's very quick, unless there's a hiccup. Don't dwell on that. Yet.

Wait for the confirmation. Then go to: https://store.stardock.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/myaccount/products

and *poof. It'll be there.

February 26, 2012 3:24:23 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Your order got caught up in a queue because you ordered from an IP address far from your credit card address.  All should be well now.  Sorry for the delay.

March 13, 2012 12:03:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I purchased the same but before you got rid of impulse. Same issue, dosn't show in my downloads. I realise i dont get any new versions now but surely i can still download the ones i paid for??

March 13, 2012 2:45:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Was wondering the same thing too. I just got a new pc and went to my downloads and now I dont have any of my OD stuff. I have renewed it two times but it has expired. Where is the content that I have already paid for in the past? Do I really have to download that impulse bloatware crap that you guys don't even support anymore? If so, The End.

March 13, 2012 9:29:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

mdchalice: I don't see past orders with the email you are using in the forums. You can drop an email to support@stardock.com or head to http://support.stardock.com to chat with us and we can figure it out.

TheB1ade: The applications included in an ObjectDesktop subscription are only available to current subscribers. If your subscription has expired (which it did a year ago), then you will need to renew to regain access to the applications you seek to utilize.

Please keep in mind that this is a subscription service, and its use is limited to current accounts only.

We do not provide archived applications to users who have expired subscriptions, we also do not force those with expired subscriptions to delete the applications from their PC.

If you lost the installation/installer, then if you renew from http://www.stardock.com/products/odnt/purchase.asp

March 16, 2012 5:57:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I just got a new pc and went to my downloads and now I dont have any of my OD stuff. 

March 16, 2012 9:06:09 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

ifines: I'm not seeing any orders under your account.  Send an email to sales@stardock.com and we can try to look it up for you.

March 17, 2012 1:53:34 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I also bought Object Desktop 14 October 2011 and its not in 'My Account' just a bunch of old software Stardock Software I bought back in the thirteenth century, so where is my OD purchase please as I need to do a reinstall. You guys have forced me to reveal my self as usually iam just lurking so iam not very happy, I feel kinda naked so please hurry up and get my d/l link sorted please -- Thank you and out.

March 17, 2012 3:43:04 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

ESAF you're logging in here, right?

https://store.stardock.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/myaccount/products

I'm wondering if you're looking in the WC "My Account" or Impulse instead.

March 17, 2012 3:53:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting ESAF,
I also bought Object Desktop 14 October 2011 and its not in 'My Account' just a bunch of old software Stardock Software I bought back in the thirteenth century, so where is my OD purchase please as I need to do a reinstall. You guys have forced me to reveal my self as usually iam just lurking so iam not very happy, I feel kinda naked so please hurry up and get my d/l link sorted please -- Thank you and out.
Might you have used a different email than the aol one?  I don't see a purchase from you in 2011 for this email.

You can send me a PM if you don't want to post you email.

March 20, 2012 1:32:28 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I also ordered  Object Desktop. Paid with PayPal and got payment confirmation. So far nothing in my downloads. 

March 20, 2012 8:23:16 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting pooley2,
I also ordered  Object Desktop. Paid with PayPal and got payment confirmation. So far nothing in my downloads. 
You should be all set now

March 22, 2012 8:59:35 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm having the same problem. When I log into my account I see all my available appilcations, all with a download button. The objectdesktop and renewal are both missing the download button.

Thanks

March 22, 2012 9:09:19 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting ctophermurray,
objectdesktop
IS......
Quoting ctophermurray,
all my available appilcations

There is no download for ObjectDesktop,it is the collection of all the included apps.

March 22, 2012 9:18:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Okay, thanks...been gonna a long time, guess I'm not up to speed on my Stardock stuff!

Thanks again

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+