Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Why is it taking so long to process my order

By on February 24, 2012 1:46:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

iainparfitt

Join Date 02/2012

I placed my order for Object Desktop, Tweak 7 and Objectdock Plus v2 last Saturday. I was advised that it would take up to 2 working days to process the order. Well it's now another weekend and still when I log on it says I have no orders and strangely the shopping cart still says I have 3 items in it despite receiving an order confirming the order and giving me an order number 2171806.

Can someone from Stardock please look into this as I am getting concerned.

Many thanks.

269 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 24, 2012 1:59:10 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Looks like the order was mistakenly caught by our anti-fraud measures.  I've pushed the order through manually, so you should be able to access everything by logging in here:

http://download.stardock.com

February 24, 2012 8:33:18 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Mine is taking a real long time as well. i ordered on Tuesday.

February 24, 2012 10:19:31 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting xxbmfdin0xx,
Mine is taking a real long time as well. i ordered on Tuesday.

You should be all set now.  Sorry about the delay.

February 24, 2012 11:00:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It sure is. thank you very much.

February 27, 2012 3:52:09 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hi guys my order is taking a while as well 

February 27, 2012 4:02:27 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Tristian112,
hi guys my order is taking a while as well 

Yours should be processed now as well.

February 29, 2012 9:26:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I also seem to have a problem with the shop. I preordered Fallen Enchantress, I got an order number and I was informed that I will be sent an email containing the receipt along with the said order number, and that the order itself will be processed later. I understand than processing an order takes some time, but I haven't received any email whatsoever concerning my purchase, and the "Order History" page shows nothing. 

I don't have the order number anymore (I though I would get it by email so I didn't save it) and I would purchase again, but I don't want to be billed twice in case the first purchase was valid. 

Can anyone please check if there are any pending valid orders tied to my account?

Thanks

February 29, 2012 9:59:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting vadim_chiriac,
Can anyone please check if there are any pending valid orders tied to my account?
Checked.  Was pending.  Is not any longer.  Enjoy!

February 29, 2012 10:01:49 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks a lot!

March 1, 2012 7:26:03 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It won't even accept my card info, even though I had no problems at all with the exact same info with Amazon (I've checked and verified it half a dozen times already)  :/

March 2, 2012 7:47:56 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Chibiabos: Unfortunately, your orders are failing on the bank's side, not ours, so we don't have any details as to why it's happening.  You'll need to contact them for more information.  If you still have troubles, I'd recommend contacting sales@stardock.com in case we need to discuss any personal or private information.

March 2, 2012 10:27:25 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

There appears to have been a connection issue during my order of a Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Upgrade. However, the money was charged to my bank account, but I have yet to receive a confirmation email. Additionally, the website still showed the item in my cart afterwards.... And it also shows the completed order.

Any help would be appreciated!

March 2, 2012 11:26:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It looks like a few orders were stuck in our reparser queue, which is what happened to yours.  We're clearing things up now, I'll let you know when it's sorted.

March 2, 2012 11:28:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Considering the email in my inbox, I would say it's sorted .

Thank you very much!

March 2, 2012 11:36:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Still waiting for mine... I so want to play this epic game. Dang you Ironclad/Stardock for making addicting titles!

March 2, 2012 11:44:28 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

paladriver: Yours has been processed, though the email may not arrive immediately.  You can get your key, though:

http://download.stardock.com/

March 2, 2012 3:43:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thx Rosco P

March 2, 2012 6:47:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Mine seems to be taking awhile to process as well.  I don't see anything on my downloads page but i see ive been charged on my bank's site.  I pre-ordered Sins.  thanks!

March 2, 2012 6:55:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Man i am freaking out right now. I ordered one and i didn't get no email so i had to check the website again and assumed maybe it didn't read my info right so i ordered it again and i didn't realized til i read the instructions it takes a day to process and send the order but i should be getting a email saying i made a payment. So now i made two stupid orders of WindowsBlind and i don't need that. I only need one. I would LIKE a refund on one order and you guys keep the other cuz i only need 1 order. Please fix this situation. I also see NOTHING on my downloads and it only shows HIDE registration serial which is weird. Now i can't have full access to WindowsBlind and i lost 40 bucks. SO stupid of me. Hope you get this fixed out! I even emailed support too. Thanks!

March 2, 2012 7:50:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

xxsk8er16xx, you should be set now.

March 2, 2012 7:55:20 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

thepunisher, you should be set too.

March 2, 2012 9:54:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks Zubaz!  got it!

March 3, 2012 1:22:58 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hi,

I bought Window Blinds under the impression that there was "immediate online delivery" but nothing is showing up under serial numbers in My Downloads. Can you please help?

Thanks.

March 3, 2012 5:29:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting moseskim84,
Hi,

I bought Window Blinds under the impression that there was "immediate online delivery" but nothing is showing up under serial numbers in My Downloads. Can you please help?

Thanks.
You should be all set now.

March 4, 2012 2:34:32 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Greetings,

Judging the amount of recent posts in this thread many customers assume they have immediately access to the purchased game (a la Steam so to say), like me

Steam was also the first place I looked for Rebellion, but no mention about this game there (yet.)

Ah well, waiting patiently for processing my purchase. I hope this process service works on Sundays though! 

Best regards, John

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000985   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+