Stardock

To change color of the left hand panel in explorer

with new SKS7

By on February 21, 2012 4:57:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Pointner

Join Date 01/2009

Please can somebody help me!? I used to add color on the left hand panel of the Explorer as shown below. In the new SKS7 I can not find this anymore! Would anyone know and tell me, how to to it here! Thanks a lot.

To change color of the left hand panel in explorer, open Vista explorer IE shell parts subsection in SKS 7 then select edit vista/7 explorer parts, then select folders bar then at the bottom of this item select extra settings this will then show background color. Either select a color from drop down menu or click on button next to it and you can add a colour of your choice then go back to drop down menu and select it after clicking back to the edit vista 7/explorer part screen select save skin and then click apply skin this will change the left hand panel of Windows explorer

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 21, 2012 8:44:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It should not be "open Vista explorer IE shell parts subsection", it should be "open Edit Explorer / IE shell parts", from there the rest is correct.

February 21, 2012 9:28:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

thanks for replying! you must have a different SKS7, or I to with me, i to not find this pad.

Greetings from Austria

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+