Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

To change color of the left hand panel in explorer

with new SKS7

By on February 21, 2012 4:57:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Pointner

Join Date 01/2009

Please can somebody help me!? I used to add color on the left hand panel of the Explorer as shown below. In the new SKS7 I can not find this anymore! Would anyone know and tell me, how to to it here! Thanks a lot.

To change color of the left hand panel in explorer, open Vista explorer IE shell parts subsection in SKS 7 then select edit vista/7 explorer parts, then select folders bar then at the bottom of this item select extra settings this will then show background color. Either select a color from drop down menu or click on button next to it and you can add a colour of your choice then go back to drop down menu and select it after clicking back to the edit vista 7/explorer part screen select save skin and then click apply skin this will change the left hand panel of Windows explorer

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 21, 2012 8:44:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It should not be "open Vista explorer IE shell parts subsection", it should be "open Edit Explorer / IE shell parts", from there the rest is correct.

February 21, 2012 9:28:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

thanks for replying! you must have a different SKS7, or I to with me, i to not find this pad.

Greetings from Austria

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+