Stardock

Is the a tutorial on adding programs and other things to ObjectDocks

By on February 10, 2012 2:15:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

eaglepi

Join Date 02/2012

I would like to clean up my desktop and use OnjectDocks Plus 2 to store all my desktop shortcuts.

Is there a tutorial that shows what to fill in all the spaces in the add new item dialog box?

How do I know what to add to the areas I have put "?" in or arrows

32 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 10, 2012 4:54:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

That's my point, everything except ObjectDocks...doesn't make any sense to me

February 10, 2012 5:04:46 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting eaglepi,

that includes Cursor FX no discount on ODNT for just buying Cursor FX. same as no discount on ODNT for just buying a master skin here or on stardock.

and I do believe their are more apps to that if you buy them no discount on ODNT

basically if you buy and of the apps individually that are in ODNT you can get a discount on ODNT EXCEPT apps that are only available with ODNT

February 10, 2012 5:20:52 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I understand, my point is if they give a discount for someone spending $19.95 for one of the ODNT products what difference if you spend $19.95 on another product, you still spent the money with them..

I understand I can't get the discount, it just doesn't make sense... that's all

February 10, 2012 5:20:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting eaglepi,

No.

Not "Everything but ObjectDock".

The program purchases which would get you the discount are those which are parts of ObjectDesktop. NOT ObjectDock, which is NOT part. The names might be similar, but that's all it is.

You will have to make the investment, or wait until you can....

Zubaz has explained everything... and perfectly.

You also don't have to make a special folder for all those shortcuts, nor delete them (you can if you want...) Fences (free) will provide you a way to organize them all and then hide them for you all with a double click.

February 10, 2012 5:34:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

That's fine, I give up!

February 10, 2012 6:04:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting eaglepi,
I understand, my point is if they give a discount for someone spending $19.95 for one of the ODNT products what difference if you spend $19.95 on another product, you still spent the money with them..

ok so, if you go to a store that is having a 20% off sale on a pair of jean that is marked for $19.95.. and you see a shirt you like for the same $19.95. are you telling us that it is not fair if you can't got the shirt on sale just because it's the same price from the same store? that is just ludicrous ...

February 10, 2012 8:36:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Disturbedcomputer,

Quoting eaglepi,
reply 28

ok so, if you go to a store that is having a 20% off sale on a pair of jean that is marked for $19.95.. and you see a shirt you like for the same $19.95. are you telling us that it is not fair if you can't got the shirt on sale just because it's the same price from the same store? that is just ludicrous ...

Like I said I give up... Can we please get back to my original question, Post #1 in this thread.  The links I was given do not explain how to fill out the  the form I have attached a image of.

I did buy Objects Desktop for the full price, I think.  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000360   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+