For ~$750 you could build a PC that will last you ~5 years without having to be replaced. It's extremely easy to build your own, and I highly recommend it over buying a prebuilt from any company.
Agreed, but if you look the system I suggested it would cost you about the same to build.
AMD FX-Series FX-6100 3.3GHz = 150$
1TB SATA HD = 100$
24X DL DVD+/-RW Drive = 30$
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 2GB =200$
- 700W Powersupply = 60$
- GIGABYTE GA-M68MT-S2P Motherboard = 70$
- 8GB DDR3 1333 = 75$
- Case = 40$
- Windows 7 OEM = 100$
- Cheap Mouse/keyboard combo = 20$
- Grand total to build = 845$ +Shipping
- Sale price of the system prebuilt - = 799$+ shipping
Paying less and not having to build it yourself = priceless
Edit: That system is now out of stock at new egg though, It was still available at the time of the original post. Its not surprising that they sold out with in a few days when you look at the cost of each component vs buying the system prebuilt.