Stardock.com ‚Äč

Shogun 2 is Freaking Awesome!!!!!

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!

By on March 15, 2011 8:22:19 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

RavenX

Join Date 10/2008
+153

For the last 4 or 5 hours I've been laying here in bed playing Shogun 2. Holy sh!t this game is Awesome!!! I just can't say that enough. I'm on normal difficulty and from a campaign perspective, I'm just holding my own. I started my campaign as the Shimazu Clan. So far I've managed to take 3 cities while holding off the combined alliance attacks of two of my enemies. That's right, Combined Attacks. Allies actually help each other do battle on a regular occasion. They plan and coordinate strikes. The diplomatic AI is great in Shogun 2, which to my knowledge is a true first for the series at launch. I just had a pitched battle against one of my enemies and won verses 2 to 1 odds, but took heavy casualties. At the end of that battle, that particular enemy sued for peace, which I took.

The battle AI is much improved as well. I can't really use Empire:TW as an example as the mechanics are different, so I'll use Med2. The battle AI attacks head on without delay when on the offensive, defends smartly when on the defensive, and knows when to pull back and regroup. The only small complaint I've found in the battle AI is from time to time the AI knows when I tell my cavalry to attack a bow unit and the bow unit starts running before my cavalry even gets there. It's like it detects the attack "click". When I tell my cavalry to move to behind the enemy bow units instead of clicking on them to attack I get the surprise attack I wanted to begin with.

I imagine under heavy scrutiny there might be a few other small quarks, but, over-all I'd have to say both the strategic and battle AI in Shogun 2 are Much Improved over the other games in the series. To call Shogun 2 anything other than a "Masterpiece of Strategy Gaming" would be a flat out lie. The full game is Way Improved over the demo. The demo was good and I'd say 85% accurate of the final product, but, there have been improvements since the demo to the full release. The graphics, simply put, are Amazing. They bring a feeling and atmosphere to the game that almost makes you feel like you're really in feudal Japan. The sound track for the game, with it's heavy use of Japanese drumming is killer as well. The battles feel truly Epic, they really do, and I haven't even gotten to the point where I fight with the maximum allowed number of units yet.

Other companies need to sit up and take notice. Shogun 2 is everything a grand strategic war-game needs to be, plain and simple. The campaign map is vibrant and feels alive. The strategic AI is a genuine challenge, and the battle AI, while of course not as good as a fellow human, is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the TW series at launch.

After I've spent some real time in the campaign I'll post a proper review or an A.A.R. or something for those wanting one. So far though, the game is as close to war-gaming perfection as I've ever seen at launch. If you liked any of the other TW games, Don't Miss Shogun 2, period.

124 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 17, 2011 6:29:29 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Overall though, it IS leaps and bounds over ALL the other games at launch and I'm willing to wager it will only get better down the road.

After playing quite a bit of shogun 2, I can easily say that this iteration is definitely the best since Rome:TW. Honestly, it makes me excited for when they make my dreams come true and announce Rome 2 with even crazier Elephants.

March 17, 2011 7:18:34 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've been impressed and liking it so far.  Simplifying the setting did wonders for the game, I think most previous TW games suffered from overambition + shoddy QC.  They seem to have fixed that on their last chance.

Shame it couldn't be on Impulse- means Stardock has to get that Reactor up and running.  There already was a Steam issue that made the game unplayable for an hour yesterday. (fixed, so no worries, just grumbles)

March 17, 2011 7:40:20 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Can't wait for some serious fantasy mods to arrive. The AI is great (could be a bit faster at exploiting weaknesses in strategic mode maybe). This might very well be the best strategy / rts to arrive for a very long time.

March 17, 2011 9:38:55 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Great news RavenX! Thanks for the post. I can't play myself yet. I pre-ordered, but the game hasn't arrived yet through mail Luckily Dragon Age 2 is keeping me busy, although I don't expect it to have as much long lasting appeal as Shogun 2.

The only small complaint I've found in the battle AI is from time to time the AI knows when I tell my cavalry to attack a bow unit and the bow unit starts running before my cavalry even gets there. It's like it detects the attack "click". When I tell my cavalry to move to behind the enemy bow units instead of clicking on them to attack I get the surprise attack I wanted to begin with.

Yeah, that behavior has been there for as long as I remember. I think it was most apparent with guns in Empire. If enemy infantry were closing on your cannons and you click to change to canister ammo, the infantry might instantly turn around and move just outside your canister range. You could even keep them going back and forth by switching between canister and regular ammo

March 17, 2011 1:42:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Campaigner, I haven't played any of the Total War games either.

March 17, 2011 5:32:17 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zeta1127,
Campaigner, I haven't played any of the Total War games either.

Nor I.  I have never even tried a demo, and cannot remember ever even going to a TW site to look at info about the games.  Though it's possible I did for one of the first iterations.

But, I'm glad to hear that people are happy with this one, even if I don't care for the series.

March 18, 2011 1:41:40 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting TheProgress,
Might get this in a few months when on sale. Still feeling burnt from Empire.

This.

I'm also going to wait for some excellent mods to be developed for Shogun II, I'm just not into the whole asian warfare scene right now. I LOVED MEII.

March 18, 2011 11:20:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Mods? No need for mods in this game, you must be crazy to want to wait a few months before buying it.

March 18, 2011 11:24:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

What I think is crap is that we have NO ANTIALIASING support in-game at the moment.

Thanks a lot CREATIVE ASSEMBLY....really?   I used to sing their prasises.  I've been a TOTAL WAR fan since the very first one.  Unfortunately I've seen the series tank and turn to hollywood garbage. 

Thanks for the latest FAILURE Creative Assembly........I will be a sucker no longer.  This is the last TW game I will ever buy.  No DX 10 or 11 support with AA until a few weeks from now it might be patched in?!?

LAME!

EDIT:  If I wanted to play DX 9 TW I'd be playing Medieval II and have saved myself the 50 bucks!  Get with the program CA!

March 19, 2011 12:15:22 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

What I think is crap is that we have NO ANTIALIASING support in-game at the moment.

Thanks a lot CREATIVE ASSEMBLY....really? I used to sing their prasises. I've been a TOTAL WAR fan since the very first one. Unfortunately I've seen the series tank and turn to hollywood garbage.

Thanks for the latest FAILURE Creative Assembly........I will be a sucker no longer. This is the last TW game I will ever buy. No DX 10 or 11 support with AA until a few weeks from now it might be patched in?!?

LAME!

EDIT: If I wanted to play DX 9 TW I'd be playing Medieval II and have saved myself the 50 bucks! Get with the program CA!

As silly as it sounds, these types of comments actually made me buy Shogun 2. There are always people who want to complain about something, and the fact that all they can think of is Anti-Aliasing support is a glowing recommendation. In general, I can really count on one hand the number of games where I actively sought to use this functionality. There has yet to be a moment in Shogun 2 where I said to myself, you know what the lines in the game could be just a bit smoother for the huge resource costs of turning on AA.

March 19, 2011 12:43:57 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

>.> Someone should make an Elemental Total War mod for one of the Total War games.

But pick the one that crashes the most so it's closer to the real thing.

----

Joking aside, I purchased the game yesterday. Due to Steam being RETARDED I wasn't able to get much done before work. I barely got it installed and played ten minutes to see how it'd run on my machine.

I didn't know Steam wouldn't let you choose a hard drive to install games to. So since my primary hard drive didn't have enough space I had to uninstall Steam and reinstall it on my larger hard drive so I could install the 15GB beast that is Shogun Total War 2.

It looks gorgeous though, and it plays just as well as the original Shogun, which is what got me into the series. I was looking for a break from Civilization type games and RTS games back in the 90's. Was getting burnt out on C&C and Civ 2. Found Shogun in the bargain bin at a local Big Lots discount store. Spent $7 bucks and haven't ever looked back. I skipped Empire/Napoleon though. Just never liked the look of them, and i don't care for the time period between gunpowder and WWII as far as historical battles go. Don't know why, just never could pay attention to it in school.

March 19, 2011 1:52:18 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting kenata,

Thanks a lot CREATIVE ASSEMBLY....really? I used to sing their prasises. I've been a TOTAL WAR fan since the very first one. Unfortunately I've seen the series tank and turn to hollywood garbage.

Thanks for the latest FAILURE Creative Assembly........I will be a sucker no longer. This is the last TW game I will ever buy. No DX 10 or 11 support with AA until a few weeks from now it might be patched in?!?

LAME!

EDIT: If I wanted to play DX 9 TW I'd be playing Medieval II and have saved myself the 50 bucks! Get with the program CA!

As silly as it sounds, these types of comments actually made me buy Shogun 2. There are always people who want to complain about something, and the fact that all they can think of is Anti-Aliasing support is a glowing recommendation. In general, I can really count on one hand the number of games where I actively sought to use this functionality. There has yet to be a moment in Shogun 2 where I said to myself, you know what the lines in the game could be just a bit smoother for the huge resource costs of turning on AA.

That's not ALL I can think of (although it may seem that way from my post) remember I pointed out I've been with the series since the first SHOGUN.  There are many things (too many to list actually) still present in this TW iteration which the community has asked to have fixed (check out the official CA forums or one of the fan communites for lists of these things) and things the community suggested be added etc. which have fallen on deaf ears throughout the years of TW developement.  Certainly enough issues to cause disillusionment with the franchise for some.

Even those issues asside.....let's take the issue RAVEN points out about the AI "detecting" your attack-click so if you want to surprise a unit you have to click all around the unit just never actually "on" the enemy or the AI knows you're coming.  The AI is STILL abysmal even in SHOGUN 2.  Please refrain from suggestions such as "oh it's an improvement over Medieval 2".......my god I would hope so!   Medieval 2 had the most horrid AI of the entire TW franchise to that point.  It was like all of the smart AI programmers left CA sometime between Medieval (the first one) and Medieval 2.

The AI "detecting" your mouse-clicks was introduced sometime between Empire and Napoleon and was supposed to be fixed for Shogun2.  Guess the fix didn't make the cut?

As far as AA goes.....even in the faction-selection screen you can clearly see the lack of AA.  Zoom in on the battlefield and the evidence is all around you.  I didn't pay 50 bucks for 1999 is all I'm saying.  However, AA or not......that's not the point.  The point is they (yeah yeah I know this song is getting old in the PC-gaming world) released an unfinished game which we happily paid 50 bucks for and if my expressing that gave birth to another sucker (ie you) well then I guess we should be happy for CA?  Afterall they did just make another 50 bucks..... 

March 19, 2011 2:58:31 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

As far as AA goes.....even in the faction-selection screen you can clearly see the lack of AA. Zoom in on the battlefield and the evidence is all around you. I didn't pay 50 bucks for 1999 is all I'm saying. However, AA or not......that's not the point. The point is they (yeah yeah I know this song is getting old in the PC-gaming world) released an unfinished game which we happily paid 50 bucks for and if my expressing that gave birth to another sucker (ie you) well then I guess we should be happy for CA? Afterall they did just make another 50 bucks.....

I will easily admit that you are right that some elements of Shogun 2 are nearly unacceptable. Though from my point of view, every one of these elements is in the multiplayer sections of the game. For instance, drop in battles do not allow you to select or even accept the opponent provided, thus if one friend wants to play a campaign battle against his buddy, he must go through the match making system.  Another good example is how the match making system will pair you up with player that have horrible pings and don't really make it clear that a game against these individuals will be laggy as hell. However, looking at the single player experience, it is easy to see that the game is fair improved over the previous titles, which is a great thing.

While I will not deny that the TW community has a whole host of issues that they want fixed or changed. The fact is that these individuals are a significant minority of the overall players. Sega reported that Empire sold 800,000+ units of the game, and I doubt very much that the total forum users for all TW communities combined would make up even 50,000 paying users. Thus, it is not surprising that Sega and the Creative Assembly do not simply cater to this vocal minority. In fact, looking at the metacritics site for Empire shows that the users scores are in fact evenly split between people who had a negative opinion and a positive one. The page for Shogun 2 is not split at all, and out of 41 user reviews, only 3 are negative with zero being mixed. In fact, one of the people that rated the game zero did so siting the exact same points I made in the first paragraph about the questionable state of the multiplayer system.

March 19, 2011 3:33:47 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Some MP issues do need to be hotfixed- such as the Dishonorable Coward bug and matchmaking bugs. 

March 19, 2011 5:25:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting the_Monk,

Thanks a lot CREATIVE ASSEMBLY....really?   I used to sing their praises.  I've been a TOTAL WAR fan since the very first one.  Unfortunately I've seen the series tank and turn to hollywood garbage. 

Thanks for the latest FAILURE Creative Assembly........I will be a sucker no longer.  This is the last TW game I will ever buy.  No DX 10 or 11 support with AA until a few weeks from now it might be patched in?!?

LAME!

EDIT:  If I wanted to play DX 9 TW I'd be playing Medieval II and have saved myself the 50 bucks!  Get with the program CA!

While it is true that the AA in the game isn't currently in use, the setting for it is listed in the options. That honestly makes me wonder if it might be possible to turn it on through the scripting. Either way, with the box for the setting in the options at least we know it Will be enabled soon, probably within the next patch or two.

As for the DX10/11, they already said it Will be added soon. I don't have any information on their actual time-frame for that though, I just know they Do Plan on adding it.

Check out this thread right here for conformation from CA staff that DX11 Is coming shortly:               http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/9307-NO-DX-11-to-Release-!?highlight=sucks

Either way, even without both of those options, the AA or the DX10/11, the game still looks flat out Amazing to me on a visual standard (at least IMO). Clearly it's the best looking game in the series to date (also just my opinion). I think we'll have to agree to disagree on calling it a "Failure" however. IMO it should already be given the title of Strategy Game of the Year, it's just that good.

I've been keeping an eye on the official forums, particularly the bug reports and complaints threads. Some of the people on there complaining, which are definitely in the minority, just seem like they're complaining for the sake of having something to complain about. I read a thread on the official game forums yesterday where some poor kid went on a super-rant about how he couldn't run the game at all and blaming CA repeatedly for their shoddy game making skills and how much the game sucks (even though he couldn't even seem to play it). Everyone who replied, which weren't many, all asked if he even met the running requirements or tried to help him. Mostly though, I think everyone saw that his post was completely unfounded.

The main reason I've even looked at the bug reports for the game was to see if I would run into any of them. Luckily enough (or oddly enough, depending on your outlook) I haven't ran into not one single bug that I've seen reported. To be honest it's been a real long time since I've seen any game run this perfectly and smoothly without encountering at least some kind of bug or oddity. Take DA:2 for instance. While DA:2 runs flawlessly on my system, the game still has that odd pixelation in the backgrounds of some things, or on the edges of the models hair. In Shogun 2 I can't see any blatant flaws at all, and I take the time out to look for them specifically. (granted I haven't played MP yet)

Even Angry Joe completely Loves the game, and that's rare as hell. Check out Angry Joe's Shogun 2 Review here on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5PIIOY2KS4

I completely agree with everything he talks about in the review and he's also one of the only "Honest" reviewers I think are left out there. Angry Joe is one of a us, a Real Gamer, and not some corporate b!tch boy who gets paid to put shine on a crap game. He specifically talks about how everything was improved, and how the AI, while still doing the "occasional" odd thing, is over-all much improved. His one gripe is that he wants more specific options in diplomacy, which I think I can agree with. Check out his review, it's a solid and Real review.

March 19, 2011 7:09:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting the_Monk,

Even those issues asside.....let's take the issue RAVEN points out about the AI "detecting" your attack-click so if you want to surprise a unit you have to click all around the unit just never actually "on" the enemy or the AI knows you're coming.  The AI is STILL abysmal even in SHOGUN 2.  Please refrain from suggestions such as "oh it's an improvement over Medieval 2".......my god I would hope so!   Medieval 2 had the most horrid AI of the entire TW franchise to that point.  It was like all of the smart AI programmers left CA sometime between Medieval (the first one) and Medieval 2.

The AI "detecting" your mouse-clicks was introduced sometime between Empire and Napoleon and was supposed to be fixed for Shogun2.  Guess the fix didn't make the cut?

As far as AA goes.....even in the faction-selection screen you can clearly see the lack of AA.  Zoom in on the battlefield and the evidence is all around you.  I didn't pay 50 bucks for 1999 is all I'm saying.  However, AA or not......that's not the point.  The point is they (yeah yeah I know this song is getting old in the PC-gaming world) released an unfinished game which we happily paid 50 bucks for and if my expressing that gave birth to another sucker (ie you) well then I guess we should be happy for CA?  Afterall they did just make another 50 bucks..... 

Actually, the whole "detecting your attack click" has been around since Med: TW 1. It might have even been in the first Shogun, though I'm not honestly sure as I barely played that one. That's the only one of the TW games I never got into. It was always bad timing or I didn't have the money and later it was because my system specs were "too new" to run the game.

As for the AA issue, I don't know. I do believe you can see the difference, for some reason I can't though. I don't see any screen tearing or anything, which to me is usually the number one sign that AA is needed. I"m running a GTX 560 Ti with the 8.17.12.6726 Beta Drivers and everything looks smooth as glass here. I have noticed a couple shadows pop in and out, but only once or twice and always after I've been playing for a few hours.

Of course, we all know there's no such thing as a "Perfect Game" and Shogun 2 is no exception to that rule, it does have a few minor flaws, like the bow units running from my cavalry before they get anywhere near them, and the lack of AA which must make a difference on some systems. When you compare Shogun 2 to all the previous games in the series though, I don't think anyone can argue that it Is leaps and bounds ahead of any of the other games. IMO I really think Shogun 2 is probably the best Strategy War Game on the Market right now, even with it's few minor flaws. The way the CA devs are making it sound, the AA and DX11 should be in within 2 to 4 weeks, so I'm not overly worried about it.

When you see the minor flaws though, it is clear the game should have probably gotten another month or two of polish before being let out of the gate. I think the real culprit here we should blame for that would be Sega though, and not CA. In fact I'd almost bet my copy of the game that Sega forced the release date on them and that's why they didn't have time to get the AA and DX11 in on time by release.

March 20, 2011 12:10:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LAME!

That's not ALL I can think of (although it may seem that way from my post) remember I pointed out I've been with the series since the first SHOGUN. There are many things (too many to list actually) still present in this TW iteration which the community has asked to have fixed (check out the official CA forums or one of the fan communites for lists of these things) and things the community suggested be added etc. which have fallen on deaf ears throughout the years of TW developement. Certainly enough issues to cause disillusionment with the franchise for some.

Even those issues asside.....let's take the issue RAVEN points out about the AI "detecting" your attack-click so if you want to surprise a unit you have to click all around the unit just never actually "on" the enemy or the AI knows you're coming. The AI is STILL abysmal even in SHOGUN 2. Please refrain from suggestions such as "oh it's an improvement over Medieval 2".......my god I would hope so! Medieval 2 had the most horrid AI of the entire TW franchise to that point. It was like all of the smart AI programmers left CA sometime between Medieval (the first one) and Medieval 2.

The AI "detecting" your mouse-clicks was introduced sometime between Empire and Napoleon and was supposed to be fixed for Shogun2. Guess the fix didn't make the cut?

As far as AA goes.....even in the faction-selection screen you can clearly see the lack of AA. Zoom in on the battlefield and the evidence is all around you. I didn't pay 50 bucks for 1999 is all I'm saying. However, AA or not......that's not the point. The point is they (yeah yeah I know this song is getting old in the PC-gaming world) released an unfinished game which we happily paid 50 bucks for and if my expressing that gave birth to another sucker (ie you) well then I guess we should be happy for CA? Afterall they did just make another 50 bucks.....

Haters gonna hate.

CA implemented all the features that the community wanted in the exact way that they wanted and imagined. See here. The vast majority seem very happy with it. And there must be soemthing wrong with your PCs if you think the game looks ugly. Looks beautiful on mine.

March 20, 2011 7:07:52 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting JuleTron,

CA implemented all the features that the community wanted in the exact way that they wanted and imagined. See here. The vast majority seem very happy with it. And there must be soemthing wrong with your PCs if you think the game looks ugly. Looks beautiful on mine.

For some people, AA makes all the difference. Rift looked like a completely different game once they enabled AA (though their AA method absolutely murders performance, I still have it on).

March 20, 2011 10:45:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Tridus,
Quoting JuleTron, reply 42

For some people, AA makes all the difference. Rift looked like a completely different game once they enabled AA (though their AA method absolutely murders performance, I still have it on).

For many players (myself included) gfx is less important than gameplay. I dont consider getting DX11 and AA few weeks later as a big problem.

March 20, 2011 11:07:55 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I am glad they did Shogun first so when Rome II comes out in a few years all the clithes and bugs will be work out.   Now that will be more than awesome!

I have played the demo but didn't really care for the cartoon pictures of the soldiers.

March 20, 2011 4:15:20 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting JuleTron,

Haters gonna hate.

Who said anything about "hate"?  I expressed frustration at once again being burned by an unfinished game (ie. the option is there in-game to turn AA on/off yet it can't be used until a few weeks from now?).  To reiterate.......I have been with the TW franchise since the first SHOGUN, I still have every title in a neat little box on my shelf, I've been involved in several TW modding communities......we're not talking about a TW rookie here.   "Haters gonna hate"  Seriously?  The game was released in an unfinished state that is what the bulk of my initial frustrated post is about.  That equals "hate"? .......sigh

That post you linked to is a fluff-post and if you can't see that then you really haven't spent enough time in the TW community.

There is nothing wrong with my PC.  Please see my post history here and elsewhere, my PC's, networks, etc. are always in top-top shape which is why I rarely ever have anything to complain about.  A blantantly unfinished game is something to complain about however.........so that is what I'm doing. 

thanks,

the Monk

March 20, 2011 4:19:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

You can hate while still being a "loyal" customer.

I bet most of us are still using windows.

March 20, 2011 4:22:09 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Rebell44,

For many players (myself included) gfx is less important than gameplay. I dont consider getting DX11 and AA few weeks later as a big problem.

Again, nowhere was it said that graphics were more important than gameplay.  In fact no comparitive scale regarding graphics and gameplay was even introduced or any suggestion made that lack of AA or DX11 support detract from the gameplay as such.  The only point made in my initial post was that even just based on the lack of AA the game is currently in an unfinished state.  Overall game-enjoyment is not gameplay

My second post did indicate that I thought there were other bugs (non graphics related) still present some of which do go to gameplay.

March 20, 2011 5:26:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Rebell44,

Quoting Tridus, reply 43Quoting JuleTron, reply 42

It was a reply directly to the "if you think the game looks ugly" line, which is entirely about graphics and not about gameplay at all. When it comes to graphics, AA is huge.

March 20, 2011 6:54:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting the_Monk,

My second post did indicate that I thought there were other bugs (non graphics related) still present some of which do go to gameplay.

Which is very true. There still is the occasional glitch in the battle AI. Luckily I've only seen them act up once on me, but once was enough. The whole enemy army stood around and did a little jig for a good 20 seconds or so at the bottom of a hill, getting rained on by arrows. They could have just kept coming, or even turned back, but nope. They wanted to stand around and dance and catch arrows...LoL.

It really does boggle the mind where stuff like that comes from when, on my machine at least, the AI performs damn well 99% of the time. I understand it's a rudimentary AI compared to the "real thing", which means there's sure to be tons and tons of variables in the scripting so that means plenty can go wrong. Still, I just don't see how a program can work good that often, but then out of the blue have such a blatant screw up. Then again I never claimed to understand the finer points of coding...heh.

I also can't wait until it Does support AA and DX11 like it should. It looks amazing now, more improvements are honestly pretty hard to imagine so I'm sure it will look jaw dropping to me then.

Your arguments are very valid, Monk.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000969   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+