Stardock

Weekend of Fun (and other observations)

By on September 13, 2010 2:25:35 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

KingHobbit

Join Date 02/2010
+3

This is the story of Procipinee of the Amarians defending the world of Elemental against the treacherous Karavox and the rest of his Kraxis ilk.

Elemental (this should be default name) is a tiny world, but a very challenging one (only had a couple hours here and there to play.)  After establishing New Pariden, Procipinee went on several quests and found numerous treasures throughout the world.  She happened upon a wary traveler and fell in love.  As New Pariden grew she ordered the outpost, Amaria be established in her fathers name.  Procipinee’s kingdom grew and her scholars discovered more and more of the lost technologies of the world.  Procipinee was even blessed by four children, two boys and two girls.  All four children would become powerful channelers in their own right.  However, Tanis and Ariel were especially so.

The cities of New Pariden and Amaria flourished; unfortunately the serenity of the new Kingdow did not last.  The treacherous dog Karavox suddenly appeared, worse yet he established a village across the valley from New Pariden.  Procipinee warned Karavox to immediately leave but war soon came back to Elemental.  Procipinee quickly ordered new troops be outfitted and marched on Karavox’s den of criminals.  Leaving her young children at home, Procipinee along with her husband, led the army across the valley and crushed the Kraxis brigands.  Procipinee renamed the village Skarparia.  There was some difficulty reorganizing Skarparia to the ways and customs of Amaria, but soon only the original building hall remained.  Skarparia became a constant battleground and wave upon wave of Kraxis troops and other vile creatures fell upon the village.  To counter, all manner of being and creature vowed to help Procipinee including spiders, shrills, and even the mighty Darth.  Eventually, Procipinee let Tanis and Ariel take command of Skarparia and after countless battles the Kraxis onslaught finally was reduced to the occasional skirmish.

Meanwhile, the scholars continued to research the ways of the past, but with bandits, the war, and her very children’s lives endangered, Procipinee lost track of what the scholars were researching and wished an “Advisor” would be added to her kingdom just to tell her what they had discovered.  Breakthroughs seemed to be on the horizon but something always seemed to be missing.  Three times the scholars thought they had made alliances with the long lost Dragons.  The first time Procipinee forgot she told them to even try speaking them, so when the alliance was not found she thought she had forgotten and had the scholars work on something else.  Finally, through persistence, an alliance with the mighty dragons was reached.

Led by Puff (sorry couldn’t help it), a mighty army was formed, consisting of knights and archers on horseback.  Procipinee decided to oversee the protection of Skarparia while Tanis and Ariel took control of the main army.  Tanis and Ariel marched with the army crushing the Kraxis army at every valley and hillside.  After the difficulties of reorganizing Skarparia to ways of Amaria, Procipinee had told her children to just raze every city to the ground.  After many years, Karavox was finally corner and defeated and peace was finally restored to Elemental.

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 13, 2010 2:43:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This was pure awesome, I think I may do one of these:)

September 13, 2010 2:52:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Was he half-elven?

Sorry.

September 13, 2010 3:34:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Cool post.  I want to see more stuff like this, with pictures too!

September 13, 2010 9:13:46 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks Rune and Gaelic--I was just trying to find a fun way to say taking over cities is awkward.  If I am a Kingdom can I use Empire structures?  Also, I would like an "advisor" to say we discovered this and now you can build "X"

Jandurin--Procipinee had an indiscretion on was of her quests.  The result was Tanis.

I also wanted the devs to know I had a blast last weekend.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000516   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+