Stardock

BootSkin for Win7

By on February 3, 2010 6:38:39 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

marcymarc38

Join Date 02/2010

Will Stardock 2010 feature Bootskin and RightClick for Win7?? And will it also be available for 49,99USD?

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 11, 2010 10:55:53 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm not aware of any plans to bring these programs to Windows 7. Bootskin wouldn't be much to look at on Windows 7, due to how quickly it typically starts up compared to older versions of Windows.

February 12, 2010 4:40:16 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Object Desktop is 49.95 for new subscribers and 34.95 if you're updating from a qualifying standalone product or renewing an existing Object Desktop subscription.

Mike

February 13, 2010 7:48:37 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

THX

Considered the boot time of Se7en it really doesn't sound reasonable to implement Bootskin for Se7en. But what about Right-click? Surely an overall modding experience should feature a possibilty to craft own right-click menus.

February 15, 2010 10:25:16 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

While it would certainly be favorable and I'm sure there are many who would agree with you, I don't believe we'll see a Win7 update to RC. At the moment, the RC developers are very busy with other projects atm and abandoning these to update RC is unfortunately not currently feasible.

Mike

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+