Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Recommend a good working configuration for 2'nd PC, what OS etc

By on August 20, 2009 9:46:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Zargak

Join Date 08/2009

Hi

Are there any considerations you would take in to account when buying a 2n'd PC Specifically for using multiplicity?

(Could anyone recomend a good configuration for a second PC).

The questions I'm asking myself are. . .

Will Multiplicity run on XP pro 64 and XP Pro 32?

Do The two PC's need to have an identical OS, could I run XP 32 bit on one PC and XP 64 bit on the second?

Can I drag and drop files between apps in the same way as I would be able to with both apps on a single pc?

When running two apps and moving between screen, will both apps remain running exactly as they were (will they remain focused) this is important because I'm using a video app that will stop all it's tasks the moment any othe app on the same PC is interacted with, hence my need possibly to buy another PC and Multiplicity.

I would really appreciate your help.

Regards

Zargak.

0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000218   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+