Stardock

EBGAMES in Australia

By on January 27, 2009 11:23:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Shaky010

Join Date 12/2007
+2

In the shop in melbourne city Swanston street (eb's flagship store) they put out the box set for demigod.  While this is awesome and i cant wait to get it I ran into a snag. I asked to preorder the game and they dont even have it in the system yet. Ok im happy to wait to get it but could someone from stardock get hold of them and tell them to put the damn game in their systems so i can put my pre-order down?!?! Thanks heaps guys

p.s. also are you having a limited edition box set for ebgames? if so ill be happy to pay a little more for it

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 28, 2009 3:17:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If you pre-order online, you were able to join the beta. Not sure if this is still the case or not, buy FYI...

January 28, 2009 11:23:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

yeah, gamestop pre-orders arn't what get you into the beta.

I saw the Sins special edition at EB games (I think, because that is where I got it... well gamestop, but its the same company) so I don't see why demigod is any different.

January 28, 2009 11:54:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Can't order online as I dont have a CC and I dont believe it it.  I would pay via paypal or even by DD or BPAY but thats about it so it limits what i can do oh well....just hate waiting for an awesome game!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+