Stardock
Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Unable to update via Impulse

LogonStudio Vista

By on August 12, 2008 1:54:10 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quitch

Join Date 03/2006
Impulse is  telling me there is an update for LogonStudio Vista but when I hit the Update button I am told I need to enter my registration details. Well, since this is a free product I don't have any. Sure, I could download the package, but then what's the point of Impulse?

Is there a workaround for this?
4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 13, 2008 9:29:14 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Join the club, we all are having the same problem. Guess you have to be a Object Desktop owner to get any updates for LogonStudio.
August 13, 2008 9:36:00 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
I thought logon studio Vista had rolled into Object Desktop Ultimate.  Not too sure.
Having said that . . I don't recall any significant updates. 
August 19, 2008 6:10:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
It wont updatae for me either - how else can i get the update?
August 20, 2008 5:03:30 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
ok - so i've uninstlled the previous version and installed as new - however the preview is broken.

If i preview a logon, the logon screen is just a small corrupted window and i cant get rid of it without shutting logonvista down from the task manager.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+