Stardock.com ‚Äč

Sins 1.04 patch back on Impulse...working?

By on April 14, 2008 7:56:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hollow Man

Join Date 03/2006
+13
I noticed that the latest Sins patch is back on Impulse.  Did you Stardock guys figure out how to push the small files out to the client without file transfer problems?

-HM
5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 14, 2008 8:17:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Impulse is out?
April 14, 2008 8:20:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Impulse has been in open beta for a little while now, but it's not officially released.

As per the patch, I would guess they did figure it out. Logic dictates they wouldn't put it back up otherwise, or risk masses of people getting improperly patched
April 14, 2008 8:49:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
On the contrary, Impulse has been released. It is working for me... It is waaaaay better than SDC. I am using Impulse 1.0
April 14, 2008 10:09:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
On the contrary, Impulse has been released. It is working for me... It is waaaaay better than SDC. I am using Impulse 1.0

Um, no. Its open to the public, but it is not in its release version.
April 14, 2008 11:00:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Annatar, we'd like to think so, but I'm sure they thought it was working the first time 'round.

-HM
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+